Thanks Mish. Well a week to go. I think Pauls at Yeovilton today, but I thought I'd kick it off with a list (as at Jan 6th) or participants. Plenty of room and time for more to join!

Updated list:

Bill Clark

Paul

Harry Lime

borz666

Alpha Delta 210

kev1n

Iain (32 SIG)

W Kennerley

Worm

Doug Rogers

Graham 77

Jon Kunac-Tabino

kpc7676

Busdriver

Deon

Smark

Paul J

Simon R

tim t

Duncan B

Andy C

Chris Jephcott

F111Fan

fu-manchu

Tony Whittingham

robvulcan

lancfan

Navy Bird

Col.

canberraman

Cummulus

racedees

The Velociweiler

Wez

More to follow as I get the hang of being a 'joint-host'!!

Hmmm...

Do I make a start on a T Mk 7, or a trials F Mk 4 XF310 used for Fairey Blue Sky (Fireflash) trials and with long nose?

Lots of other stuff on atm - so no promises I'll make any progress...

Iain

Chaps - despite having an Aeroclub Mk 5 ready to build, I am, with all apologies , going to withdraw from this GB, with deep regret too.

Having found that I'm enjoying the steampunk GB , and also building the Lansen, I fear that a commitment to this one would be a build too far. My apologies as I was well up for it too. But I think better to be realistic and honest up front.

With sincerest regrets

Jonners

Welcome everybody :welcome:

I'm really looking forward to this GB of one of Britain's finest jet aircraft.

Thanks Bill for updating the list, it looks like we'll have a great turnout :thumbsup:

I will try an dig out a prize before Saturday and start a prizes thread for any donations.

Have much fun with your builds!

youve missed me off the list :(

is there a wants section, i am after some 'yellow' D's of the 1/48 xtradecal sheet for my 74sqn Hunter f6, if anyone can help

Welcome Mark! Don't worry, you'll be added to the updated list!

I've started a wants section ..so you can put requests in there.

Chaps - despite having an Aeroclub Mk 5 ready to build, I am, with all apologies , going to withdraw from this GB, with deep regret too.

Having found that I'm enjoying the steampunk GB , and also building the Lansen, I fear that a commitment to this one would be a build too far. My apologies as I was well up for it too. But I think better to be realistic and honest up front.

With sincerest regrets

Jonners

Thats a shame Jonners - but I know where you're coming from - I've stared a few GBs - and managed to finish ...erm 0!!!!

Oh god I'm doing it again, entering too many GB's. :D

I'd like to join this too please.

Deacon

Of course! Welcome aboard Deacon. We'll add you to the updated list!

Me too please

Welcome aborad Kallisti - you'll be added to the updated list

latest updated list:

Bill Clark

Paul

Harry Lime

borz666

Alpha Delta 210

kev1n

Iain (32 SIG)

W Kennerley

Worm

Doug Rogers

Graham 77

Jon Kunac-Tabino

kpc7676

Busdriver

Deon

Smark

Paul J

Simon R

tim t

Duncan B

Andy C

Chris Jephcott

F111Fan

fu-manchu

Tony Whittingham

robvulcan

lancfan

Navy Bird

Col.

canberraman

Cummulus

racedees

The Velociweiler

Wez

Welsome to the new recruits....

Kallisti

Deacon

Hardtarget

markmarples

Im in for this one, but means ill have to kncok something off so might have to knock off the two remaining P-51's or one of the tomcats. But ill see.

:fight:

13 Hours and 15 or so minutes to go peeps................

The latest list :

Bill Clark

Paul

Harry Lime

borz666

Alpha Delta 210

kev1n

Iain (32 SIG)

W Kennerley

Worm

Doug Rogers

Graham 77

Jon Kunac-Tabino

kpc7676

Busdriver

Deon

Smark

Paul J

Simon R

tim t

Duncan B

Andy C

Chris Jephcott

F111Fan

fu-manchu

Tony Whittingham

robvulcan

lancfan

Navy Bird

Col.

canberraman

Cummulus

racedees

The Velociweiler

Wez

Kallisti

Deacon

Hardtarget

markmarples

and

Topgear29

Get you scalpels at the ready, paintbrushes cleaned. Paints ready. Plenty of time to pop down to the LHS if you're short of anything...the countown begins...

Hi Guys, can anyone suggest some Humbrol colours for an RAF plane at Brawdy please, Revell have some colour that has to be mixed and I prefer to use a single colour, also most of my paints are humbrol anyway - Also Revell show white undersides, is this right or should it be light aircraft grey?

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Guys, can anyone suggest some Humbrol colours for an RAF plane at Brawdy please, Revell have some colour that has to be mixed and I prefer to use a single colour, also most of my paints are humbrol anyway - Also Revell show white undersides, is this right or should it be light aircraft grey?

Thanks

Wayne

Standard camo colours were Dark Green and Dark Sea Grey with Light Aircraft Grey below. The Humbrol colours you need are 164, 167 and 165 I think - I'll need to check those numbers.....but they're in that range anyway!

Count me in as well...

My completion history on Group Builds is a little dodgy, but I will do my best this time....

I'm in with a 32nd GA.11, will get thread going later on... but I'm in.... please!

Count me in as well...

My completion history on Group Builds is a little dodgy, but I will do my best this time....

I'm in with a 32nd GA.11, will get thread going later on... but I'm in.... please!

Nice :thumbsup: I like the sound of that. Welcome aboard.