Elf Assassin

Shar2

Don't think my wife would let me put one of those in the display cabinet.....! But looking good.

Fortunately, my girlfriend really likes them and doesn't have a problem with me making things like this.

great job mate she is looking really good the only problem is now the wife has seen it she wants one to

I have the same problem - was the same when she saw Alice too!

Andy

great job mate she is looking really good the only problem is now the wife has seen it she wants one to

These kits seem to have become quite thin on the ground at the moment. None of my usual suppliers seem to have it in stock :(

Fortunately, my girlfriend really likes them and doesn't have a problem with me making things like this.

Very nice job so far!

You are really lucky you don't have problems with your girlfriend. Women are jealous and think we are in love these figures! :lol:

The SWMBO has spotted this thread and wants one too. Where is the best place to get them?

Although they don't have the Assassin they do have loads of other figures including the Dark Elf range. HERE

Oh these are from the MMORPG Lineage, otherwise known as "Boobeage" as there seems to have been a LOT of programming effort put into the motion of various parts of the female characters anatomies! A VERY silly game that is hugely popular in Korea apparently even more so than World of Warcraft.

I always thought assassins were stealthy killers who you didn't notice... She's not going to get away without being noticed, so maybe its a bit of misdirection :)

Maybe thats all part of her plan - her victim might be too distracted to notice she's just plunged her knife into their necks? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...