F-14 Tomcat Single Type Group Build rules

Welcome to the Tomcat Single Type Group Build !

The host for the GB is Kev1n.

Co-host for the GB is Giorgio

These are the rules for this GB:

1) The GB is dedicate to the Grumman F-14 Tomcat. Only models of this subject are allowed. Every version of the Tomcat is allowed. What-if modifications of Tomcat kits are allowed if the model resulting represents a variant of the F-14 Tomcat

2) Any marking is allowed, be them markings carried by real F-14 Tomcats or what-if markings

3) Any plastic kit in any scale can be entered. No die-casts or prepainted snap-fit kits are allowed. Scratch-builds are allowed

4) Any aftermarket item is allowed

4) No kit can be entered if there is more than 25% built

5) All entries have a thread in the G/B Forum area for the entry to be valid.

6) Every entry must be built by the modeller entering the model. Collaborations with children or partners are allowed but must be specified. No models built by others for the modeller are allowed

7) Start time is 00:01hrs 7th January 2012 - Finish time 23:59hrs April 8th 2012

8) Prizes will be given to the best models. The winning models will be decided with a poll that will appear at the end of the GB. The models will be divided in two cathegories and prizes give for each cathegory:

- Models in scale 1/48 and bigger

- Models in scale 1/72 and smaller

9) Most important: have fun building a model of the last of the legendary Grumman cats !!!!

And for any question or doubt on the rules, don't hesitate to contact the hosts.

Edited by Giorgio N

there...now you know!

and it's Kev1n btw......37th of January?

dont you just hate typos....I could edit them but what the heck...we're only human and it's kind of funny too

so be different....lets have a 37th of January :):):):)

but I'll let you start on the 7th, ok?

...and I'm still Kev1n