Couple more I've dug out!

SaintsPhil

GR7 is coming on nicely, and while the primer was drying I went digging for more to finish!!

I found

fddc895d.jpg

Italeri boxing of ESCI SHAR, great kit!

Hopefully it'll look a bit like this

http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Navy/B...e9e6ccac582647e

Second is a Hasegawa Jaguar GR1

0672abd6.jpg

Which will be finished as XZ371 as it was on 17sqdn exchange with JaboG 32 in 1979!

I love the wrap around Grey Green cammo and this scheme caught my eye!

I can't find any pics of her in this scheme though so a bit of artistic license and reliance on Xtradecal instructions needed!!

Both primed and finish looks good so straight to paint shop!

Phil

Edited by SaintsPhil

• 3 weeks later...

Progress on these 2!

Firstly some success:

055.jpg

The undersides were costed with a couple of coats of Vallejo Model Air white, the best white acrylic for airbrushing in my opinion, for what thas worth....

The top sides are coated in....well lets say a 'few' coats of Xtracrylix EDSG, NOT the best acrylic for airbrushing to say the least..

Not as bad as the green though! I have never found a paint to be so think but cover so badly!! As a consequence the Jag needs stripping and repainting! It wasn't just the green though the white tak I used to mask left a lighter patch on the grey as well!! Oh well try again!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I had stalled a bot on all my builds, due to agrivating a back injury at training on Tuesday night and spending most of the week lying flat on my back, man Day time TV sucks!!

Anyway, I've managed to get back to the bench for long enough to finish the SHAR, only had to stick the canopy on really!

Here's a teaser shot, rest to follow in RFI once I'm fully back to normal and set up my photo booth

004-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Phil