Vallejo Model Air set #71189

pte1643

Guys...

I was going to buy this paint set of 16 MA colours that cover the RAF and FAA colours.

Then I realised that I've got pretty much all of them apart from a couple, so it didn't really make financial sense.

Question is... I'd quite like the leaflet that comes with it.

Is there anyway/anywhere I can get a pdf/scan of this?

I've tried the Vallejo website but they don't have it on there among the other pdf downloads.

It looks like they've fallen into the trap of matching RAF colours to FS595, as Lifecolor do. This could well mean that Azure Blue matches FS 35231 well, but if it does it isn't *that* close to AB.

John

It looks like they've fallen into the trap of matching RAF colours to FS595, as Lifecolor do. This could well mean that Azure Blue matches FS 35231 well, but if it does it isn't *that* close to AB.

Also, what may be of interest, is that Vallejo list their Model Colour Azure (70.902) as FS35231 AND their "new" Model Air RAF Azure (71.108) also as FS35231.

BUT they are clearly different colours, as I have them both.

Also, what may be of interest, is that Vallejo list their Model Colour Azure (70.902) as FS35231 AND their "new" Model Air RAF Azure (71.108) also as FS35231.

BUT they are clearly different colours, as I have them both.

That is interesting. Looking back the Azure Blue thread I see that I didn't find the Model Colour Azure Blue to be that close to anything in FS595. It may well be worth tracking down a bottle of the Model air paint.

John

• 3 years later...