0/100 conversion kits

stevehed

Hi,

This conversion kit comprised new engines with the elongated nacelle/fuel tanks at the rear. Exhausts and props were included and the parts were resin. It was made by Rosemond- Roseparts. Is it still available or on offer from another company? I had a vague recollection that a small UK outfit were selling something similar bit it appears I was wrong. Can anyone help?

Regards, Steve.

Hi,

This conversion kit comprised new engines with the elongated nacelle/fuel tanks at the rear. Exhausts and props were included and the parts were resin. It was made by Rosemond- Roseparts. Is it still available or on offer from another company? I had a vague recollection that a small UK outfit were selling something similar bit it appears I was wrong. Can anyone help?

Regards, Steve.

Sorry Steve,

Krieger's Rosemont Hobbies, 4317 Howertown Rd, Northampton, PA. Tel: 610-502-1137. Was purchased about 6-7 years ago from Barry Stettler and the name "Kreiger's" was added. I believe the new owner told me once that he had no interest in continuing the WWI aviation resin kit lines from the former owner. The last mention I see of them on the internet was in 2009.

In 2007, a fellow I know called them to purchase various detailing pieces and one of their kits. Of the seven or so things he wanted they had one, and the guy on the phone wasn't sure about another. . .He had to ask him to go check. Ten minutes later he returned to the phone, apologizing for making me wait, as he was also helping customers in the store. He then went on to explain, in garbled fashion, something about ownership changes - some guy who knows nothing about the hobby bought all the Rosemont (or Krieger?) inventory but doesn't replace out of stock items, won't pay to have the website updated, etc., etc. At that point it was pretty easy to thank him and tell him that he wouldd look elsewhere.

Edited by JackFlash

Steve,

I believe I have this conversion you are talking about and don't have any plans to use it. If you are interested I can send it you if you would be willing to pay shipping. I live in the States so it could be a bit costly however.

I am away from home at the moment, but when I get back I will give it the once over and make sure all parts are accounted for. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Geoff

Steve,

I believe I have this conversion you are talking about and don't have any plans to use it. If you are interested I can send it you if you would be willing to pay shipping. I live in the States so it could be a bit costly however.

I am away from home at the moment, but when I get back I will give it the once over and make sure all parts are accounted for. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff,

I've sent you a PM

Cheers, Steve