Interestng Supermarine Attacker Decal

I have just got hold of the AZ Model Attacker F.1 kit in 1/72.

I have been looking at the instructions, which are the usual short run sparse type.

On the last page, they give you the decal layout and one of the decals is quite interesting.

Just in front of the jet intake on both sides, you are supposed to put a decal saying the following:

"KEEP WHEEL ALL FROM INTAKE WHEN ENGINE IS RUNNING"

Needless to say, I am getting hold of the ModelDecal sheet for this aircraft which should have an English translation of this!

David

SBX Models

I have just got hold of the AZ Model Attacker F.1 kit in 1/72.

I have been looking at the instructions, which are the usual short run sparse type.

On the last page, they give you the decal layout and one of the decals is quite interesting.

Just in front of the jet intake on both sides, you are supposed to put a decal saying the following:

"KEEP WHEEL ALL FROM INTAKE WHEN ENGINE IS RUNNING"

Needless to say, I am getting hold of the ModelDecal sheet for this aircraft which should have an English translation of this!

David

SBX Models

This is not the first kit to have some hilarious errors (or deliberate jokes?) in the stencil markings. Suggest it's a garble for KEEP WELL AWAY FROM etc.

This is not the first kit to have some hilarious errors (or deliberate jokes?) in the stencil markings. Suggest it's a garble for KEEP WELL AWAY FROM etc.

That was my guess

david