Eduard DH-2 decals?

wyverns4

Hi All,

Just had a nice packeage from the big H which included Eduards Weekend edition of the DH-2.

On opening the box I found a very nive selection of plastic bits, clear instructions and at the bottom of the box the decal sheet.

The colours on the decal sheet appear VERY faded and washed out. Is this correct or are the decals faulty?

I know that some WWI birds can be very faded but I am not sure if this is a mistake.

Over to you!

Christian the Married

Hi All,

Just had a nice packeage from the big H which included Eduards Weekend edition of the DH-2.

On opening the box I found a very nive selection of plastic bits, clear instructions and at the bottom of the box the decal sheet.

The colours on the decal sheet appear VERY faded and washed out. Is this correct or are the decals faulty?

I know that some WWI birds can be very faded but I am not sure if this is a mistake.

Over to you!

Christian the Married

- hi christian , i havn't seen the new kit yet but the colours did change as the war progressed . the early blue was noticebly paler , the red pigments also . :unsure:

Cheers Blimp!

- hi christian , i havn't seen the new kit yet but the colours did change as the war progressed . the early blue was noticebly paler , the red pigments also . :unsure: