Tornado part

Monty Python

I put a posting on the wanted section the other day, for a front instrument panel for a 1/32 scale Tornado GR1. Just in case I have no luck, I thought about the German Luftwaffe ECR version. Would the front panel be the same as for the RAF GR1. If it is I may be able to get a replacement from Revell. If someone can tell me if they are the same and, long shot, give me the part number I can get in touch with Revell.

TIA

Chris

:stupid:

I put a posting on the wanted section the other day, for a front instrument panel for a 1/32 scale Tornado GR1. Just in case I have no luck, I thought about the German Luftwaffe ECR version. Would the front panel be the same as for the RAF GR1. If it is I may be able to get a replacement from Revell. If someone can tell me if they are the same and, long shot, give me the part number I can get in touch with Revell.

TIA

Chris

:stupid:

Chris you are in luck. I have two black box tornado cockpits and two kits of the GR1. So PM me your address and I'll get one of the front panels out to you tomorrow. Sorry I missed your reply in the wanted section.

Nige.