20 Days left!

AnonymousER99

How is everyone doing?? I am hoping to get some time in the next week to get my F-1 painted and decalled!! We have a show here in Phoenix on the 15th of November and I would like to take it with me. As usual it will be down to the wire and burning of some midnight oil and hoping for some good luck to get it finished!!

So where do you stand?

Stalled!

B***dy primer trouble again. Every time I try masking, I spend more time stripping and re-priming.

Got hold of some Alclad primer today. Gave it a quick blast alongside my usual stuff. Ten minutes to harden. Masking tape thoroughly rubbed down. One quick yank of tape, aaaaand...... Alclad untouched :bounce: , normal stuff on tape not model :angry: .

Now I am not too sure whether to strip and re-prime, or give the current primer a go :unsure: .

Also need to cast the undercart doors this weekend, for AndyL and myself.

rich

I work shifts so I have a few days off at a time, but I have to work overtime this week, I should be able to get it finished in time. I'll paint all the fiddly bits on the sprue on sunday, then get it decaled and assembled the following weekend.

Guest snipersmudge

am very wee weed off at the moment, after looking forward to building an F1 and after mike very kindly donated some decals I have been waiting for replacement resin seat etc for two bloody months!! well it finally arrived today minus instructions and half the parts!! ahhhhhh! once the missing bits arrive, probably in another two months I'll get it built but not for this GB

BUGGER!