Welcome!

desmojen

Welcome to the Kick Up The Arris GB :D

Anything goes in this one, no matter how dusty. Go and ferret out all those uncompleted builds, stalled builds whatever you want to call them. We don't have any rules on how finished or unfinished they have to be, basically, if you have a build that is started, but not finished - it's in!

The fun starts on November 1st, giving you all time to collect those 'essential' accessories at Telford if required :lol: We're finishing up on Jan 1st 2009. Myself and Dswoofie are your hosts for this one and we look forward to lots of building and lots of banter.

Register your interest here in this thread and go dig out those unfinished models to join in the fun on November the 1st!

Jen.

Hi Jen/Karl.

Have you got room in the sand pit for me?

I started this puppy yonks ago, so its about time I finished it.

A good KUTA is what’s needed……..assuming the position & braced for impact,.....

2008_1021KUTA-GB0001.jpg

2008_1021KUTA-GB0002.jpg

Edited by Diesel Donkey

Me to, me too. PLEASE.

Having decided I'm fed up with Piston Aircraft having done 4.5 of them over the last few months I've decided to finish a Jet in this build.

Ie this

Revell 1/32 scale F-16 XL

255235961.jpg

255235962.jpg

Jen, may even remember this as it was started probably the better part of four, if not six years ago. Infact I started this on the Airfix board all those years ago. The paint scheme was due to be one of the NASA test Aircraft. Ie

http://www.allstar.fiu.edu/aero/images/f-16xl2.jpg

or the one I prefer. (with out the lines on the wings (see second picture)

http://www.allstar.fiu.edu/aero/images/f-16xl1.jpg

http://www.murdoconline.net/2007/f-16xl_e-thumb.jpg.

depending on time, I may crack on with this, which stalled two months ago, and I just havn't been able to get going on again.

Hasegawa 1/32 Hien (Tony)

330112060.jpg

330105352.jpg

Should all the Gods Smile on me, and also having a small holiday just before Christmas, but sadly working over it. I'd also like to put this one to bed before starting anything else.

298856322.jpg

But I will be glad to just get that F16 finished ready for Modelkraft 09.

Dave

Edited by zero

Count me in, I have a Subaru Rally Team truck & Trailer, bough for me as a Xmas present (2006) when I first returned to the hobby after a 30 year break. got a bit stuck and set it to one side.It is a Scania 113M tractor unit and workshop trailer, currently retired from the main world rally scene, but still pulling the test team around. As I used to freelance for the test team as thier caterer, I would like to get it finished, and I am lucky enough to have loads of reference photos.

Hopefully, now I have been back on the model building for about 18 months, I will have the confidence to dig it out of the loft and get it finished, this is just the kick up the arris I needed to get going again.

Cheers Ian D.

Edited by Rallychef

Okay, I have the following kits to enter, pics to follow.

1/32-Tamiya F-15E Strike Eagle, 336th FS, 4th FW, "The Dragon & His Tail", Academy F-16CG Fighting Falcon 23rd FW

1/48-Revell F-15E Strike Eagle (not sure which unit, maybe something from Operation Anaconda), Hasegawa F-4J Phantom II VMFA-232 1976, Phantom FG.1 XV574 of No.111 sqn, and 3 x A-4E/F Skyhawks, one of which is from VA-192. I want at least one of these finished by January! 3 are so close, its criminal!

Joel

I'm going to have a go with this :

yt13dk.jpg

An Fujmi 1:48 F-4E in USAF Thunderbird colours.

An awful kit and ruined by me with a rubbish paint job.

I've started rescuing it by stripping the paint and then put it to one side again.

I am to get it fully striped, painted and then finished good enough to put on display.

I'm in!! This has been mocking me from the corner of my bench for 3 years now ........

DSC00057.jpg

Ha ha, vengence will be mine!! Prepare to meet the display cabinet :evil_laugh:

Ian

How?

It's almost finished, and a stunning job too. I hope I can make one of my four to do half as good as that?

looking forward to seeing this finished, it deserves it.

Dave

I'm going to have a go with this :

yt13dk.jpg

An Fujmi 1:48 F-4E in USAF Thunderbird colours.

An awful kit and ruined by me with a rubbish paint job.

I've started rescuing it by stripping the paint and then put it to one side again.

I am to get it fully striped, painted and then finished good enough to put on display.

I shall be looking forward to seeing you sort that one out Mish. you just got to love those spooks! :partytime:

A few of mine for future projects:

:pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin: SPOOK CENTRAL! :pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin:

332177069.jpg

332828077.jpg

:mike:

I'm in with this 1/72 Fulimi FG.1

phantom.jpg

I'm hoping to build a 111 sqn fg.1 in the 1986 special markings as here

I've snapped off the two antenna on the tail, so I might need some advice about that!

Edited by Paul

yeh more loony tunes. I'm just disapointed I don't have a started one to finish :shithappens:

Phantom GB anyone?

Hi folks, i'me a newbe here but i still seem to have just as many part built projects as everone else(ah ime not alone :S ) so i'me thinking a games workshop lizardman saurud lord riding a carnosaur, various bits of kit bashing conversion for my space ork army plus currently various naked orks. There is also a 1.72 P.Z.L P-23 A thats been primed for at least 2 years! how hard can it be to get it finished :hypnotised: , best get cracking i think.

Grufsnik :suicide:

Up in the loft this afternoon, I discovered three more started kits, so stick them in.

Revell 1/72 F-101 Voodoo

Revell 1/48 F-8 Crusader

Revell easykit 1/24 Chrysler PT Cruiser - this has been reworked to represent my actual car that I own.

I have one in progress model for both the Best of British and the BofB GB's that won't hit the deadline so this little EoT :whistle: will come in handy.

A GR3 Lancaster thats about to get its white coat and a Mk1 Hurricane thats just been Dark Earthed.