Whirlykits mail order problems

Hepster

Has anyone had problems with orders of Whirlykits lately? A friend of mine ordered a Bristol 188 direct from Whirlykits :shithappens: six months back, and hasn't received it. His cheque has been cashed, the phone number comes up unobtainable and he's not getting replies to emails. Anyone had similar experiences?

I have tried e-mailing them with no replies. Would love to know what is happening with their Hawker P1121.

Robert

Edited by Robert

Has anyone had problems with orders of Whirlykits lately? A friend of mine ordered a Bristol 188 direct from Whirlykits :shithappens: six months back, and hasn't received it. His cheque has been cashed, the phone number comes up unobtainable and he's not getting replies to emails. Anyone had similar experiences?

Hey hey hey!

Welcome aboard mate, don't be a stranger.

Hepster.....jeeesh! Like it, makes you sound young! :P

You can always catch up with them at Telford. They are on the traders list. :poo:

Welcome aboard, you will be know as Hepster forever more!

I think Whirlykits changed their details at some stage. I've found the owner to be courteous and helpful when I have phoned him on this number (its on the P1121 instructions) : 01226 203784.

Be aware whirlykits is a sideline for the owner, as I believe he is a minister of the church and is often very busy and unable to get to the phone.

I hope this helps

Van