1/32 Flightpath Hawk

Patrick

All,

The recent thread about how much the posters spend on models intrigued me. (Personally this was £28 - Airfix Wulf 1/24 - but this and several other models have had rather a lot more spent on them.)

The question is, is anyone else waiting anxiously for the release of The Hawk? :)

I've been eagerly waiting for 3 years now.............good things come to those who wait. I'll just have to content myself with the Heritage 1:32nd Vulcan

Mark

Why? Is your coffee table broken? I was fiddling with one of my 1:72 Vulcans & put the wings on. That is big, and I've seen the tin triangle in 1:48 at Cosford, so at 1:32, that thing must be I M M E N S E ! ! ! ! :shocked:

I was talking to David of Flightpath last year at his home and he showed me the masters for the Hawk and some of the parts that were finished. All I can say is that if and when it's released, I'm having one, or two. That is if I could smuggle them past SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED.

Chris

I was talking to David of Flightpath last year at his home and he showed me the masters for the Hawk and some of the parts that were finished. All I can say is that if and when it's released, I'm having one, or two. That is if I could smuggle them past SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED.

Chris

Are we likely to see it this year, d'ya know?

If I remember correctly and I have been to sleep since then a few times. He is scared of being ripped off by, shall we say, Asian manufacturers who will possibly copy the kit in injection form as the Flightpath kit is Resin and multi media. Please do not quote me on this. With the work that must have gone in to the detailing I can see what he means.

Chris

That given, it'll be interesting to see if the reported imminent mixed-media 234's (different companies) get the same treatment. Presuming high prices for high quality, existing 48th equivalents for working money, and the same sharks in the water capable of homing in on a good thing...