Mitsubishi F-1 (Hasegawa 1:48) Now with paint and decals!! :)

AnonymousER99

Had a slight disaster last night. There I was detailing up the starboard landing gear and upon getting it all wired up and ready for paint, I went to do the same with the prt MLG strut...............................................except I couldn't find it!!!! I have NO clue as to its whereabouts as I keep everything in the kit box or a butter tub (sans butter of course).

Now I am forced to break out a second kit just to rob the gear from!!! :thumbsdown:

Seems like when it rains it pours on me!!!

It's a conspiracy. Mice ate my front wheel, so may well have nicked your main gear. The carpet monster is dead, long live kit eating mice.

Time to lay off the wine me thinks.

Rich

Mice, you say? Then yes... it IS time to lay off the wine :hypnotised:

Looks fantastic that. You still up for swapping it for my Vic when you come over?

But before you do sort out the red stripe. Pick it off, mask up and spray it on lazy bottom. If its going to sit on my shelf I want it right.

You made a real good choice picking this kit and colour scheme, nice job.

SU-22 next??????

Nige.

Looks fantastic that. You still up for swapping it for my Vic when you come over?

But before you do sort out the red stripe. Pick it off, mask up and spray it on lazy bottom. If its going to sit on my shelf I want it right.

You made a real good choice picking this kit and colour scheme, nice job.

SU-22 next??????

Nige.

That stripe is a mess isnt it?? I may pick it off and spreay it if I get a bug up my bottom to do so. The kits all yours Nige....I am tired of looking at it!! LOL

SU-22 next?? Not sure, I am actually leaning towards an Airfix 1/48 Cranberry first. The SU-22 is way up on the to do list but need another one under my belt before I do it. I have virtually every aftermarket item for it too so it will be a long term build. Remember its been pushing 4 years since my last build before this F-1!! Heck I was still married tot he Sea Hag then........ :repuke:

Looking good Mike :thumbsup2: As for your next build, go for the Cranberry, but why not make it a FRADU Cranberry and start it on January 4th :whistle::wicked:

Bex

So whats a FRADU Cranberry look like then?? :)

Have a shufty here then: Pretty FRADU Cranberrys

You never know Mike, you might start getting resin urges to make some nifty conversions :evil_laugh:

Bex

Edited by bexwh773

So what did TT.18 Cranberrys start life as airframe wise?? In other words, what kit do I base it from? Airfix B.2??

The B2 was converted to TT.18 standard, 23 conversions were done, flown by both the RAF & FRADU with either the Rushton Winch Sleeve or the Rushton Mk2 targets.

The T.22 were converted PR7's (fitted with a Buccaneer nose & radar wotsits)

Bex

Wow, you're quite good at this model-building lark aren't you Mike? You really should do it more often :evil_laugh:

I do try my best and this one is most certainly NOT my best but it has given me a lot of fun times and got the model building juices flowing again!!

Bring on the Canberra!!! :analintruder: