F-14A VF-84, last change...

SPECTACULAR work Honza!

i too have one of these in the works, and i'm truly in awe of your construction skills. The kit is a real pig to build, but the construction job you did makes it look easy. The Trumpeter RA-5 Vigilante is perhaps the only more-frustrating Navy jet to build that i can think of.

One of my teachers flew with VF-74, but i think it was in the F-4 days. He later flew with VF-32.

Take your time and don't rush anything. It's gonna be FABULOUS!

Thanks for posting. FLY NAVY!!!

david

SPECTACULAR work Honza!

i too have one of these in the works, and i'm truly in awe of your construction skills. The kit is a real pig to build, but the construction job you did makes it look easy. The Trumpeter RA-5 Vigilante is perhaps the only more-frustrating Navy jet to build that i can think of.

One of my teachers flew with VF-74, but i think it was in the F-4 days. He later flew with VF-32.

Take your time and don't rush anything. It's gonna be FABULOUS!

Thanks for posting. FLY NAVY!!!

david

Many many thanks David.

If you want, watch this topic in our Czech forum. http://modelforum.upce.cz/forum/viewtopic....256&start=0

When you will see the times of replyes, you can see, than topic is over 2 years old. But I done many models parallel with tomcat....

When you want raally good tomcat model from hasegawa, you must have mutch time for his build.

But this plane is best jet of ever for me. it's worth it.

H.

Many many thanks David.

If you want, watch this topic in our Czech forum. http://modelforum.upce.cz/forum/viewtopic....256&start=0

When you will see the times of replyes, you can see, than topic is over 2 years old. But I done many models parallel with tomcat....

When you want raally good tomcat model from hasegawa, you must have mutch time for his build.

But this plane is best jet of ever for me. it's worth it.

H.

that link is your tomcat :P

Beautiful job on the spot-primed finish....will you be doing additional weathering? Most Tomcats on cruises got filthy pretty quickly. This one, along with Masa Narita's seminal 1/32 Tomcat, are the best Tomcat builds I have ever seen! Keep it up.

James