Tornado F3 walkway markings

Dr S

Does anyone know if there are "walk way" markings on the upper surfaces of the RAF Tornado F3s in the new darker medium sea grey scheme?

The old barley grey scheme had white hashed markings on the upper wings and fuselage. Does the Darker scheme have them in dark grey/black like the GR4???

Don't think so, think theres just the 'no step' markings in a few choice spots. In later years the walkways on the barley grey have been scarcely visible - on the photos of the new MSG scheme for both GR4 and F3, they are even less apparent. I have a GR4 and F3 on my bench at the moment, and lots of reference photos of both, so will provide some visual aids in a bit when I get onto the other computer....

:)

Ta!

I'm winding up to do the new 111sqn Boss a/c.

Don't think so, think theres just the 'no step' markings in a few choice spots. In later years the walkways on the barley grey have been scarcely visible - on the photos of the new MSG scheme for both GR4 and F3, they are even less apparent. I have a GR4 and F3 on my bench at the moment, and lots of reference photos of both, so will provide some visual aids in a bit when I get onto the other computer....

:)