Dear guys: I need your help. Pics needed....

Artie

....I'm next to finish a nice Magna Models' !/48 scale Miles Martinet TT.1, but there's one thing that's driving me mad. I can't understand how the undercarriage is supposed to be built. The instructions sheet is anything but clear at that point, with just a vague drawing and lots of imagination there. Those guys at Magna ought not to have thought we were fortune tellers at all.....:):):)

Could you show me any trustworthy detail pic of that area...????? Any web site where looking for that info...?????

TIA and best regards....

Edited by Artie

....I'm next to finish a nice Magna Models' !/48 scale Miles Martinet TT.1, but there's one thing that's driving me mad. I can't understand how the undercarriage is supposed to be built. The instructions sheet is anything but clear at that point, with just a vague drawing and lots of imagination there. Those guys at Magna ought not to have thought we were fortune tellers at all.....:):):)

Could you show me any trustworthy detail pic of that area...????? Any web site where looking for that info...?????

TIA and best regards....

These help? Also see:

http://home.comcast.net/~aero51/html/exhib...restoration.htm

16hivix.jpg

Martinetuc.jpg

HTH

Andy

Edited by andym