Pictures from the office window

Here's one I took from the office window a few years back. OK it's not quite from the "front office" windows but you get the idea!!

F18C.jpg

What can you see from yours?

God Id be so tempted to open the window and chuck something down the engine to see what happened... :wicked:

Crosbysunset008.jpg

I get the impression that Roland started this thread soley to post that pic, but hey, I got no problem with that,'cos it's a bl**dy good photo ! - anyhoos here's what I see from the office when the conditions are just right. Nature in all her glory, no filters or Photo-shopping here.

Ian

I get the impression that Roland started this thread soley to post that pic, but hey, I got no problem with that,'cos it's a bl**dy good photo ! - anyhoos here's what I see from the office when the conditions are just right. Nature in all her glory, no filters or Photo-shopping here.

Ian

Ian. Fantastic pic. Is that N Wales from across the Mersey?

To be fair if that was my plan I might have used this one...

F18.jpg

Or this one....

VC10K4-2.jpg

Or this one...

OfficeView.jpg

Come on chaps and chapesses who else has some good pics of the view from the office?

I REALLY like the Hornet in the phot0- for some reason I particularly like the schemes where they use a little colour- but NOT full colour nat insigs- yet of course it looks great on grey/white jobs of course.

I just think full colour on grey looks tacky and typically us brash- so well done the chaps who painted that one...

Hi

I have no pics from my office window but as I work in a prison I'm not allowed to take a camera into work. I can describe it though. Its a 30ft by 20ft area surrounded by a fence up to 15ft high and covered in meshing. it's grey and about 30ft past that is the perimeter fence thats 20tf high and is painted a lovely pale yellow. Prefer your views to mine

Regards

Paul

Edited by Honeybee

Hi

I have no pics from my office window but as I work in a prison I'm not allowed to take a camera into work. I can describe it though. Its a 30ft by 20ft area surrounded by a fence up to 15ft high and covered in meshing. it's grey and about 30ft past that is the perimeter fence thats 20tf high and is painted a lovely pale yellow. Prefer your views to mine

Regards

Paul

I thought the cells for you inmates were smaller than that Paul :lol:

My photo would have green grass and a windsock - but I can't take a camera to work.

And, I admit it, I am a failed TAP - what is Flipflopman navigating?

Grant

It was an F3 Tornado, and that was taken over the Falklands Islands.

I'm sorry to admit that I was only a passenger though!

Flipflopman

It was an F3 Tornado, and that was taken over the Falklands Islands.

I'm sorry to admit that I was only a passenger though!

Flipflopman

Still gets a 100% in the one-upmanship stakes though!

cheers

Grant

Good pic's all! I haven't got any, but the view from a Peugeot Boxer ain't all that much to cheer about anyways - unless passing a college or merchant academy in warm weather :bouncy::analintruder::yahoo::P

Roland, when and where, if you can say, was the pictures taken? Very interesting load on that 'Fist of the Fleet' Bug!

:viking:

I work underground beneath 16 feet of concrete so I don't have any windows, but a very nice HEPA air filtration system and round the year constant 22 degrees.

However I'm on holiday at the moment (daylight yey!), so I'm being forced to endure sights like this;

perfectbody.jpg

perfectarse.jpg

perfecttits.jpg

Do I win?

It's always better to start with perfection, than have to pay to create it!

Best

Rich