MPM 1:48 Aero L-39 Albatros

Mike

Much as I hate you- and all moderators

I have one of these in a semi disemboweled state. Its an awkward call, the undercarriage bays can be opened up and replaced with resin, but there again they are virtually sealed up on the ground anyhow.

CMK do a whole load of stuff, and some of it is really nice and essential, some CMK ish, ands some just overkill.

Im not sure you would be too taken with the standard kit compared with a modern Hasegawa type kit, but its not that bad. I would say for that price its definately worth it- no doubt about it. But to make a really nice model ...cue music

"Its gonna take time...."

"Its gonna take time- and a whole lot of precious money.."

dadadadad (cant remember)

"To do it right.CHILD."

Last word very apt

Jeez which dark recess did that come from

Overall, that kit, comes with gray plastic airframe, and nice resin bits to represent the rocket pods and tail cone of the two used in James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies. Over all the fit is...okay, just when you bring the airframe components together, you start to encounter problems. Regardless of this...the kit is really a nice neat little addition to a collection of 1/48 jets.

BTW Mentalguru...who is the lovely lady in your Avatar? :D

Edited by AnthonyWan
  • Thanks 1

Overall, that kit, comes with gray plastic airframe, and nice resin bits to represent the rocket pods and tail cone of the two used in James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies. Over all the fit is...okay, just when you bring the airframe components together, you start to encounter problems. Regardless of this...the kit is really a nice neat little addition to a collection of 1/48 jets.

BTW Mentalguru...who is the lovely lady in your Avatar? :D

Those thighs are sheer power eh :shocked: