British civil decals ?

Dave T

I'm sure i've seen decal sheets for British civil (G-A...) lettering and also assorted Union Jacks, but i returned "no results" while trawling at Hannants.

Can someone point me in the right direction please ?

EDIT: found the letters... Aeroclub do them

Edited by Dave T

• 3 months later...
I'm sure i've seen decal sheets for British civil (G-A...) lettering and also assorted Union Jacks, but i returned "no results" while trawling at Hannants.

Dave

Hannants sell a range by acompny called S&M Decals who do excellent 1/72 and 1/144 scale civil decals (not sure what scale you need). Tip: don't google "S&M decals" as civil aircraft markings is the last thing you'll see.

Tony :clif:

Do a search at Aeroclub.

peebeep

We have carried for years a range of our own civil decals some of which are getting very tired. This post is timely as I have just sent the first two sizes of some new decals to the printers. I am withdrawing all of the old range except for the most recently printed ones (4 and 2mm). The initial two sizes are 20mm and 6.5mm (including numbers) which will suit our Tiger Moth and new Gipsy Moth in 1:48 scale and a lot of other "lights" in that scale. I intend the range to have small print runs but also cover other sizes over a period of time.

John

• 2 weeks later...

i have a set with union flags and letters i will check who they are by to help your search

• 1 month later...