Hawker Hunter Two Seat Cockpit and walkaround photo

crobinsonh

..And whilst I am 90% finished on the MDC Tiffie and 20% through the PCM Spit I need something else to keep me going. Hence the request as I cannot find any good photo reference for the Hunter Two Seat cockpit and good walkarounds.

Kind regards

P.S. I have posted the same message in Largescaleplanes.com

Any good?

huntert7xl569cockpit3sg2.jpg

huntert7xl569cockpit1dx8.jpg

hunter7gd1.jpg

hunter3ey6.jpg

hunterlh5.jpg

Regards,

JB.

Wow - that is a great start, much better than what I have found so far. If anyone has side consoles and more detail of the bulkhead behind the ejection seats that would be great.

Thanks again for these.

Kind regards,

Hang on, will dig out the side panels for you.

JB.

Crobinsonh,

I have a few in the bank, will upload them but wil be about 20 mins.

JB.

Ok, here is what I have in the way of cockpit shots, they are of the T.7 that is at East Midlands Aeropark......

huntert7xl569starboardszz9.jpg

Port side panel....

huntert7xl569pilotsportkb8.jpg

huntert7xl569pilotsportsk9.jpg

Port instrument panel....

huntert7xl569pilotsmainhp1.jpg

Starboard side panel....

huntert7xl569copilotspoch2.jpg

Starboard instrument panel....

huntert7xl569copilotsmalc6.jpg

Center panel close up....

huntert7xl569cockpit4kv2.jpg

The rear bulkhead behint the ejector seats is well illustrated in shot two of my first post, there is not much more detail to add to that unless you can find a cockpit with the seats removed.

Hope these are usefull,

JB.

Glad to be of help, will be nice to see some WIP, seen plenty of the echelon Lightning kit and if thats anything to go by then the Hunter kit will be stunning.

John.

Hi,

I will post some stuff up next week (as long as I do not have a disaster along the way). I got my first Hunter as a very kind gift from Frank Brown after I ordered 2 x Echelon Lightnings from him in 2002 - it was a surprise in the box as he took a few days more to ship than he originally planned. I got the second one as a swap for a Trumpeter A7 Corsair last year as I had already decided that I wanted to build a Singapore Air Force version with the sharks mouth and the British one in the green and white.

I have not built the Lightnings (and I now have three) but I am planning to make a start over the next 12 months, I know that Trumpeter have announced 1/32nd Lightnings but I have a feeling that these may end up being done be the B or C team and therefore need plenty of fixing to be accurate. In that case the Echelon kits will be a lot easier as they are certainly accurate.

Kind regards

Well if one of those Echelon Lightning kits needs a loving home..........

JB.

PM inbound,

JB.