collection of past builds

Hi all,

Here is a collection of shots of some of my past builds. Hope you enjoy looking at them!

Glacier girl in 1:48

IMG_1240.jpg

RNHF Sea Hawk in 1:72

IMG_1147.jpg

BBD in 1:72

BBD2.jpg

Shiny Two in 1:72

IMG_0715.jpg

Jumpin' Jacques in 1:48

jj5.jpg

Canberra in 1:72

IMG_0986.jpg

F16-B in 1:72

F16006.jpg

Lakenheath F15E

DSCF0009.jpg

MH434

IMG_1921.jpg

PrXIX conversion

IMG_2077.jpg

Tucano in 1:72

Tucano001.jpg

Hawk 1:72

DSCF0005.jpg

Sabre

DSCF0052.jpg

Rafale

DSCF0015.jpg

Spit Vb 1:72

DSCF0021.jpg

PRXI

DSCF0005.jpg

Sea Vixen

Seavixen1.jpg

Thanks for indulging me!

RNHF Sea Hawk in 1:72

IMG_1147.jpg

Canberra in 1:72

IMG_0986.jpg

Sea Vixen

Seavixen1.jpg

Thanks for indulging me!

Matt, definately something for everyone, Im a happy bunny with these three little beauties :thumbsup2:

Thanks for sharing

Bex

P.S: Oh the rest are excellent builds too, but I can be a bit biased with my favourites :whistle:

Nice collection there Matt, I like your P-51 Big Beautiful Doll and your F-16B I have that one being the first kit I completed on my return to modelling last year. It wasn't very good an now is in the repair box minus some parts as my now deceased cat knocked it off of the top of the TV. (The cat being dead is not connected with the breaking of the model) :)

Loving '434 and 'The Last' mate, lovely stuff :thumbsup:

Forgot about Shiny Two as well, that's a lovely little build :)

:yikes: Those are excellent.My favorite is the Seahawk.What kit is it? :goodjob: on all.

The kit is the MPM FB Mk.3 / FGA Mk.50 with AIM-9B, which is a mixed media jobby! I really liked building that one, but it is so small!!! It features a full resin cockpit, with PE belts as standard! Thing is tho, you can't see any details inside it tho!!! The decals were from the old Airfix release, but that kit is absolutely pony, with no detail at all. Makes for a cracking little model when it's done tho! I got right to the end after painting and decaling to find i had used the complete wrong back end tho... :banghead:

Thanks for your comments guys! Oh, Shiny Two still has pride of place on top of the Tv!!! Mind you, the latest- the Vb is in k8's parents' lounge at the mo, next to some pot pourri!!! Those two are my favourites i think!

Matt

Having seen most of these on a.n. other web site I have always been impressed by them and your skill and abillity has grown with the amount you have built.

A collection to be proud of and a belated welcome to this board mate.

Regards,

JB.