THE PARADE GROUND

Guest snipersmudge

Daz: Some yard manuvers, eh? Your build looks great esp with that bl--dy big gun..!! :analintruder:

Cheers,

ggc

Hell Daz, that is a corker mate, gotta love a big gun!!.

JB.

Heres Bexy's finished entry to the Modern Armour GB :yahoo:

Its the JB Models 1:76 Bedford MK GS Cargo, it started an OOB build but I decided to experiment a little and then scratch built the mirrors from wire & plasticard and then extended the exhaust pipe to come out between the rear wheel arch & fuel tank, which then converted it to a Bedford MJ Turbo series. My Dad & I used to drive these vehicles and we always made sure that when we returned these loaned vehicles to their parent unit, they went back absolutely gleaming, which is how I have represented this vehicle and is painted as Dad & I remembered them.

WIP Thread HERE

THanks for looking, and any comments good or bad welcomed, especially as this is the first Wheely Thingy I have every built.

Bex

yus1gd.jpg

yus1ge.jpg

yus1g4.jpg

yus1gg.jpg

yus1gh.jpg

yus1gi.jpg

yus1gx.jpg

Bex

Not wishing to be picky or anything but where is the Armour part on your 4-tonner in the Modern Armour GB? ;)

Only joking, looks nicely done. I really must finish my JB Models MK tac refueller - which I bought for a diorama - which also stalled at finding a suitable piece of wood for the base!!

Wow, look at that GIANT hand grabbing that truck (lorry)..!!!

:yikes:

It looks great, Bex...so what's next? Will building wheelie things become a habit for you..?

Cheers,

ggc

Wow, look at that GIANT hand grabbing that truck (lorry)..!!!

:yikes:

It looks great, Bex...so what's next? Will building wheelie things become a habit for you..?

Cheers,

ggc

Never mind the hand! Look at the giant bugs!! :spider:

Nice ickle 4 tonner Bex!

Thanks for all the kind comments Gang :blush: Im afraid this is Bexy's first and last WheelyThingy and its the only suitable kit I have in the stash, everything else is just Canberras, Phantoms and a few other Wingy Thingys. The GB Rules said I could build a "Soft Skinned" Vehicle so this was my option and I went for it :yahoo: Unfortunately funds are a tad tight so I wont be entering anything else, especially as all the money I collected selling some stash has just been blown completely on a ton of resin for....................... boom boom my next FGR2 & a T17 Canberra nose :wub::blush:

We have been invaded by giant plastic bugs that seem to have taken a liking to our fence :yikes: and as for that giant Hand, well there was one P*$$ed off Bedford driver thats for sure :rofl:

Thanks again

ATB

Bex

Edited by bexwh773