Nearing the Finish Line

dswoofie

Folks, the time draws near for the end of the World Motorsport Group Build :( . There are exactly 17 days left now, and I wondered where everyone is with current builds in progress?

I must admit that I've been a little sidetracked from the GB, which is naughty, but I've noticed that we've already racked up some cracking builds so far in the Parc Fermé thread. Let's hope there'll be a few more squeezing in before the finish line! ;) (might just have a go at one more myself yet!) If you've finished a build and not yet added it into this thread... get it done!!

A little dissapointing is the number of prizes we've accumulated so far... with the high quality and the number of entries here we were hoping for a little more to give on this one! If anyone still wants to chip in with giving up a prize, please add it into the prizes thread, or PM us directly.

Here's to a great GB so far, let's finish it off in style!

Karl.

• 2 weeks later...

[sharp intake of breath] Oooo, I dunno about that!!! You've had 7 months :lol:

There's always one who wants more time :rolleyes: .......... closely follwed by another... then another... then another..... :whistle:

I suppose in that case then I'll give you another month to finish things off properly! Aren't I good to you :D:innocent:

New closing date - Sunday 31st August 2008

Karl.

P.S. and you all better be finished at the end of that time or there will be trouble :police:

Karl, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Now I have an outside chance of finishing. After a house move 2 weeks ago, I can almost see through the pile of boxes to my modelling stuff. It'll give me a good focus to have to concentrate on one model because I haven't enough space for more than one.

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...
[sharp intake of breath] Oooo, I dunno about that!!! You've had 7 months :lol:

There's always one who wants more time :rolleyes: .......... closely follwed by another... then another... then another..... :whistle:

I suppose in that case then I'll give you another month to finish things off properly! Aren't I good to you :D:innocent:

New closing date - Sunday 31st August 2008

Karl.

P.S. and you all better be finished at the end of that time or there will be trouble :police:

I was so excited about doing my first build that I didn't even realise there is a time limit on this thread!!

Will it be closed/locked or will I still be able to keep updating my thread on my first build?