Bombcat

One note - if you're concerned about an accurate loadout then the GBU-24s can't be loaded side by side, and must be 'staggered' with one on the front pallet and another on the opposite side rear station 'in the tunnel'.

Whilst the weapons do physically fit side by side, in either front or rear positions, the airflow pattern when loaded in such a way means they won't separate cleanly with resulting consequences for the aircraft and safe delivery of the weapon!

One note - if you're concerned about an accurate loadout then the GBU-24s can't be loaded side by side, and must be 'staggered' with one on the front pallet and another on the opposite side rear station 'in the tunnel'.

As you've already done the pallets, you can also do a GBU-24 on the left and a JDAM on the right for an accurate loadout.

Or if you just want a good-looking loadout do what you were doing - LGBs are way sexier than bombs.

Al

Thanks peeps,

Wolwo I'm not going for accuracy, I'm with Phatness LGBs look more sexy.

I'm not bothered about clean seperation (after all if the bombs come off mine ,it means I hav'nt stuck em on properly) :winkgrin:

Mark

• 1 month later...

Hello peeps,

Here is a small and final up-date before it is truly finished, (cant believe i been working on it since July)

Anyway here are a couple of pics:-

PB240046.jpg

PB240045.jpg

I put on the decals and gear.

PB240047.jpg

Yet to put the wings on.

It's all painted just got to stick it all together.

So there you go ,like I said a small update,

Thanks for looking.

Mark