Pacific Coast 1/32nd Spitfire

Phil Reeder

And I can`t blame Mike!Went to Halifax Modellers World yesterday,and I couildn`t resist this kit,at first I thought it was a 1/48th,and I didn`t take much notice,as the box seemed too small,then I saw it was 1/32nd ,opened the box and was hooked!

There is one point I noticed,in the colour drawings of Johnson`s and Charles aircraft,they say that the spinner was white.Is this correct?Should it be Sky?Thanks in advance Phil

Go with sky; it tended to fade, with time, and fools a lot of people into thinking it's white. Just to reiterate what was said, in a lower thread, when we persuaded (bullied) Chris, aka Monty Python, into buying the kit, if you're doing a wartime IX, ditch the (post-war) harness, and fit a Sutton type.

Edgar

As Edgar says, I was bullied into ordering one. Well thats what I told SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. Then the swines at Pacific Coast only go and release a Mk.IXe. Don't think I dare even ask for that one.

Chris

:fraidnot:

And I can`t blame Mike!Went to Halifax Modellers World yesterday,and I couildn`t resist this kit,at first I thought it was a 1/48th,and I didn`t take much notice,as the box seemed too small,then I saw it was 1/32nd ,opened the box and was hooked!

There is one point I noticed,in the colour drawings of Johnson`s and Charles aircraft,they say that the spinner was white.Is this correct?Should it be Sky?Thanks in advance Phil

Would it by any chance be a Mk I /II ??

If so.The BoB groupbuild could do with some more entries.

As Edgar says, I was bullied into ordering one. Well thats what I told SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. Then the swines at Pacific Coast only go and release a Mk.IXe. Don't think I dare even ask for that one.

Chris

:fraidnot:

It could get worse :evil_laugh: There is a possibility, due to the sales volume of the IX, that PCM will do a XIV :wicked:

Dinner, a show (or several,) flowers, chocolates; this could get pricey.

Edgar

Edited by Edgar

It could get worse :evil_laugh: There is a possibility, due to the sales volume of the IX, that PCM will do a XIV :wicked:

Dinner, a show (or several,) flowers, chocolates; this could get pricey.

Edgar

Yes that's what I was thinking but what would I get SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. :winkgrin:

Chris