Tornado GR 1

Guest Cop

Hi Nige,

like the others have said, it's good to see you back! I remember looking at your builds over on ARC before I discovered Britmodeller. Always enjoyed your updates on the F-16 and the Victor. It will be nice to follow this build also, as I like Tornados, and the finished model will be top class no doubt.

Look forward to your progress mate.

Regards

Andy :)

Nige your F-16 was absolutely eye-popping, i'm sure this has all the ingredients for another classic.

Will be very interested in this build - looks like you're off to a flyer already!

Al :popcorn:

Well an update at last.

Done some work on the tubs paint wise which seem to have come out ok. Tomorrow I'll finish off the Nav's IP and get the fusealge halves together, hopefully.

P8146840_0521_edited-1.jpg

P8146841_0522_edited-1.jpg

P8146845_0526_edited-1.jpg

So what do you think?

Nige.

Well painted up the cabling on the bulkheads which just adds that little something I think.

P8156850_0531_edited-1.jpg

P8156849_0530_edited-1.jpg

Cheers to the guys who answered my question about the cables.

Nige

Excellent pit Nige :thumbsup: Are your cable colours ad lib or did you find some pictures in the end? I will be putting paint on my pit soon, hope it comes out looking like this one.

James.

Now I can see the pictures, and I like it a lot. I like tha fact that you haven't painted all the switches pretty colours to make them stand out :D

As for the gap, I'd just wodge a bit of Milliput in there. I wouldn't mind betting that the worst of it will be hidden behind the canopy framing anyway. Is it going to be 617 Sqn?

Jen.

What do I think???

That is some brilliant painting work Nige in that 'pit. Looks great. Should be good when all finished up and closed inside the fuselage.

Also, this link may prove useful to you.

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/hans-her...ndex.php?Page=3

Cheers Mike,

That site is an excellent reference :speak_cool:

James

• 1 month later...