What do you think Trumps next FAA kit in 48th will be?

Matt Roberts

I'll take a Sea Vixen in 1/48. Very cool aircraft.

Anything Fleet Air Arm would be fine.

An injected Scimitar (I didn't like much Dynavector's), a Foxy Lady (though I really like Dynavector's, I thought it was easier than their Scimitar, go figure...), a Gannet AEW (if you think the Gannet AS1 is ugly)...

Then, some Russian hardware would be cool (and Soviet weaponry in 1/48 would be even better), like Fitters, Floggers, Foxbats and Foxhounds. And a Fishpot too.

S.

I could have sworn I saw someone mention a Scimitar and a Gannet in 2008 yesterday, being "overheard at a show..." :hmmm:

I think that may have been me - but I didn't say it was "overheard", it was stated as fact by someone who would, in my view, be in a position to know. I don't think it would be fair to name the individual at the risk of compromising his professional relationship with Trumpeter.

Certainly hope it's true!

Guest Hunter

I thought Trumpeter had a 1/32 Buccaneer slated for a future release (I'm sure I read this somewhere?) so if they do multi-scaling with this we may yet see a high quality Buc.

On the Tonka front, cant see Tamiya ever doing one in 1/48 or 1/32, maybe Trumpeter could do this once they catch up with what's been hinted by them, would be years down the line though.

• 2 weeks later...
The main man at Trumpeter was talking to Phillip Brook (Pocketbond man) in the car when I was there, telling him that the British subjects are the bestsellers, far outstripping expectations. Based on that alone you can expect the trend to continue.

I personally saw the Jaguar masters (single and two seat) so I know for a fact that that one is on the way, and the multi scaling thing is something we've seen them do throughout anyway.

Long may it continue I say :)

Jen

I had no idea they were doing a Jag - what scale is the the initial release model going to be? do you happen to know.

Cheers

Jonathan