I have a confession.....

wyverns4

Hi All,

My name is Christian and I think I am a rigging-aholic.....

All started with the RAF 90th group build, grand plans of doing a Snipe, Siskin and Demon in 1/72, but due to life getting in the way I had to pull out. I started with the Toko Sopwith Snipe and have continued, with the kit fighting me every step of the way; warpage, short shots, odd plastic, ...... To fill in time between layers of Mr Surfacer (the nose has more Mr Surfacer than plastic) I started the Siskin.

Found myself building the (this time around) last bits for the cockpit, rack and radio for behind the pilots seat and a 9 piece control column and realized that I had drilled over 100 holes for rigging between the two. Then looking around the room all I could see were biplane kits and books, most of which I did not own proir to 1st April and now realise that all I want to do is go up to 1/48, buy a bucket load of Bob's buckles, heat stretch some cotton bud applicators and attain nirvana!

Is there any hope!

Happy modeling

Christian

P.S. Have not been this happy for a long time and life is seriously poo at the mo!

Hi Mike,

Cheers, though I'm not tooooo sure about doing others... and thanks for the thought!

Had a happy hour or two last PM rebuilding the exhaust system for the Siskin.

Such fun!!!

Happy modeling

Christian