Academy 1/72 F-15E Strike Eagle

Oh very nice Chris!

Been thinking along those lines myself, my line being an extended post Falklands confrontation between UK and Argentina. Thus the need for some serious Air to Air capability, thus - RAF F-15C's! :evil_laugh:

Might even go for EDSG scheme, my idea being that when they get deployed out to the Falklands the only paint immediately to hand are old Fleet Air Arm stocks. :speak_cool:

cheers

O.K.

Nice one Chris... what're those funny little decals all around the flying surfaces? I assume they're some sort of "no-step" marker, but they look like little honeycombs in the pic... Could you explain?

Great looking BEagle Chris :thumbsup2:

I love that flashman scheme, looks like a desert version of SAAF F.1AZ camo (which looks good on any plane). I think I'm gonna need an RAF BEagle too :D

Nice one Chris... what're those funny little decals all around the flying surfaces? I assume they're some sort of "no-step" marker, but they look like little honeycombs in the pic... Could you explain?
They're standard BEagle no-step markings Mike. I think they're the same on the F-15A to C too.

:viking:

They're standard BEagle no-step markings Mike. I think they're the same on the F-15A to C too.

Cheers Martin... I've just not seen them before :dunce:

Nice idea, Chris, but without trying to sound too negative, those no-step honeycombs could do with toning-down. Perhaps a coat of clear varnish with a touch of sand or grey lightly misted over them...... just a thought, as I know you personally, I'm sure you wont take offence :please: - and Wolvo Will is correct, that's 13 Squadrons' flash on the nose !

Ian

Nice 'what-if' but those markings are for 13 squadron, not 14 :)

My mistake. It is 13 squadron.