Jag GB prizes - at last

Gary West

Time to divvy up the donations for the Jag GB.

The following people kindly offered something they wanted shot of as a prize. To remind yourself who you were and what you offered, please check out the donations topic HERE

Those people were, Myself, Mike, Oliver, Mike@twoMikes, Zeke, Speedy, AndyL, Neil, DamienB, GregB, Mish & GrahemEM - hope I haven't missed anyone out. Would all those people please PM me to confirm what you offered is still available, or maybe an alternative.

There are 12 donaters and we had 20 entrees with 14 finishers with votes.

In most votes order:

1 - Gary and his Omani Jag OS

2 - Ian and his Spotty GR3

3 - Karl's ACT Jag

3 - Rich's GR3

4 - Ozh

4 - Gary's 2 seat Jaguar

5 - Speedy's Boscombe T2

6 - Damien's Jag on a stick

7 - Palace Fan's Nigerian Jag

7 - Jens T2

7 - Steve's GR1

7 - Richard's GR1A

7 - Sandy's GR1

7 - Dr Fester's GR1

Personally, I think it's better for someone to receive something that fits their interest, so once I have the list of goodies, I'll PM everyone to see what everyone wants.

Watch this space.

Gary, Im going through my stash tomorrow, I'll see what Ive got and PM u if still need any extras.

Bex

My offer was to finally get rid of donate a 2-seater 1:48 Monogram Do.335* that wasn't wanted by the last person I tried to offload it on that "won" it.

I walked past it today in the loft... which was nice. :shrug:

* It's not actually a bad kit at all... despite what I keep saying about it. I just have the Tamiya one which is better.

There are 12 donaters and we had 20 entrees with 14 finishers with votes.

Maybe we should arrange some desserts for when they've finished their entrees?

I know,

:coat:

Steve.

Yay. I offered one copy of this book to the top five winners:

PWJAGUAR.jpg

So far only Gary (rdxtnt) has contacted me so I can send him his copy, which will be posted when I return to the UK on/after June 11th. If the other four winners from the top five wish to receive a copy or not LET ME KNOW either yes or no, if you do not want a copy I will still be prepared to offer the remaining four copies to the next-in-line entrants as it were, if they would like one instead.

Let me know peeps.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Got back from my hols this morning, to all who sent me their names/addresses etc for the free book I will try and get them posted some time this week if possible, if not they will go out next week.

Not surprisingly I have a bit of catching up to do ....

B)

Got back from my hols this morning, to all who sent me their names/addresses etc for the free book I will try and get them posted some time this week if possible, if not they will go out next week.

Not surprisingly I have a bit of catching up to do ....

B)

All books have been posted to the top five winners (went out on Monday) so you should all have them very soon, if not already. Although Ian's may take a little longer to wing it's way across the Atlantic :) .

B)