Texas Alien Kitbashes

Eddie M.

Howdy y'all! Hatchet told me about this section, so I thought I'd put a few up that he and some others may not have seen. I see a lot of familar names here, so sorry about the one's you've already seen. :cyclops:

Eddie

My Phantom/ Hornet bashes

DEC07097.jpg

DEC07100.jpg

DEC07090.jpg

• Like 3

This one goes back about 4 years and was my first all out jump into the deep in of kitbashing

Eddie

HPIM0949.jpg

HPIM0953.jpg

HPIM0951.jpg

• Like 3

I haven't seen these before Eddie, both looking great! My favourite has got to be the white one, very cool indeed! I agree with Hatchet, it's very Macross-y. The Phantom nose cone looks excellent on an F18. :speak_cool:

Paul Harrison

Thank you all very much! I'll start from the beginning. If there's any that you'd like to see more of, I'll be happy to post'em.

Eddie

This is the first one I took apart and rebuilt. The Firehog with water tank on the belly.

May08206.jpg

The Sea Falcon

May08192.jpg

F-104/18

May08185.jpg

F-14/15 (4 engines)

May08198.jpg

Hornet/ Mirage

HPIM0970.jpg

Time to go catch the latest episode of Lost. More later. Thanks for taking a look. :)

Edited by Eddie M.

More pics of all of them please Eddie! Especially the F-15/F-14, that thing looks awesome! :gobsmacked: !

Paul Harrison

Let's see the bottom-end of the TomEagle :)

They look great mate :D

Here ya go.:)

May08199.jpg

May08201.jpg

Aug.07033.jpg

• Like 1

I just got a whif of some amazing models ;) lot of talent and creativity

Love the 104/18 bash :D

Thank you very much! I ( must say, this F-105 is the "awakening" as it were. I had just picked my 1st copy of a certain modeling magazine and couldn't believe my eyes. This F-105 is probably 25 years old and at the time was done with the skills I had at that time. :shit: I decided to try a few new tricks, which included adding the bomb bay and soft masking for the paint. The decals were a mish mash from the spares box. I have never looked back....

IM002776.jpg

HPIM1380.jpg

The Super Phantom in 1/144. Handpainted tiger stripes

IM004190.jpg

Edited by Eddie M.

Y'all might have seen this in my introduction, but I thought I'd add some more shots. As you might be able to tell, I'm very fond of this one. :) It was made from a B-17 fuselage, B-24 bomb bay (1/48) and KC-135 wings and control surfaces (1/72). The Gatling gun was hand made from syringe tubing. It took me 2 years to complete.

Eddie

HPIM1781.jpg

HPIM1855.jpg

HPIM1856.jpg

HPIM1835.jpg

HPIM1827.jpg

Edited by Eddie M.
  • Like 1

HPIM1856.jpg

Hi ya Eddie,

FIrstly, this beastie is my favourite, it just looks the part :thumbsup2: Your F14/15 looks rather nasty too, wouldnt like to be on the receiving end of her bad temper :lol:

Cracking jobs there matey :goodjob: Do you create their own history aswell?

Bexy

Hi ya Eddie,

FIrstly, this beastie is my favourite, it just looks the part :thumbsup2: Your F14/15 looks rather nasty too, wouldnt like to be on the receiving end of her bad temper :lol:

Cracking jobs there matey :goodjob: Do you create their own history aswell?

Bexy

Thanks Bexy!

Unfortunately, I don't come up with backs for my work very often. All my creativity used up in the building process. I do get an idea of the kind of mission I'd like to see it preform, but that's about it.

Here's one that is mission specific. It's made from a Hornet, F-22 and F-4. The The transport body is made from a piece of PVC pipe.

Eddie

HPIM1694.jpg

May08214.jpg

Howdy y'all! Hatchet told me about this section, so I thought I'd put a few up that he and some others may not have seen. I see a lot of familar names here, so sorry about the one's you've already seen. :cyclops:

Eddie

My Phantom/ Hornet bashes

DEC07097.jpg

Eddie, despite the fact that you and I hail from the same neck of the woods, it goes without saying that you are far and beyond your peers in the "What if" group, but this is absolute glorious. Why do I get that certain "Firefox" feeling when I look at this one, BTW I will be nicking this one for me faves album. :winkgrin: That Tomagle, or Eagcat is just bloody marvelous too, but the Phornet is by far a work of art.

Edited by Angels49

Eddie, despite the fact that you and I hail from the same neck of the woods, it goes without saying that you are far and beyond your peers in the "What if" group, but this is absolute glorious. Why do I get that certain "Firefox" feeling when I look at this one, BTW I will be nicking this one for me faves album. :winkgrin: That Tomagle, or Eagcat is just bloody marvelous too, but the Phornet is by far a work of art.

Thank you very much Clif!

I'm glad the Firefox influence is visible because that is what was on my mind when I did it. It was very close to become a Soviet bird at one point. Here's my latest that was inspired by the Firefox. I don't want to do a direct rip off, but I like to add elements for the eventual out come. I shared this one in the new members area, so for give me if you've seen it before.

Eddie

31 Flavor Flankenstein

May08042.jpg

May08036-1.jpg

May08027.jpg

May08028.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you very much Clif!

I'm glad the Firefox influence is visible because that is what was on my mind when I did it. It was very close to become a Soviet bird at one point. Here's my latest that was inspired by the Firefox. I don't want to do a direct rip off, but I like to add elements for the eventual out come. I shared this one in the new members area, so for give me if you've seen it before.

Eddie

31 Flavor Flankenstein

May08042.jpg

Well now me good fellow, that looks like it has elements of a Tiger II/Tomcat/Hornet/Frogfoot/and starfighter..Tigcathorfootighter :analintruder::D Excuse me Mr Flankenstein!! :doh:

:clif:

Edited by Angels49

Thats pretty smart there Eddie :thumbsup2:

Bexy

Thank you!

Just in case anyone missed the Hogzilla, here are some different angles beside the ones in the new members area. This is another of my epic builds and the other of my 2 favorite builds. Just about 2 years to finish this one.

Eddie

Jan08058.jpg

Jan08028.jpg

Jan08189.jpg

Jan08044.jpg

Edited by Eddie M.

Eddie,

Your Hog looks better and more evil than the real one, I actually like this one............. 2 years :gobsmacked:

Bexy