Best of British

Thats not bad actually!

If I can persuade my dad to take me! :pilot:

Would it be possible to use the 1/48 Hurri + Spit I'll be doing for the BoB GB?:pray:

They're in the post at the moment, but I have my 6 weeks hols before I start college! :coolio:

So count me in provisionally if possible with the Hurri + Spit, I'll confirm with my dad tomorrow ;)

There may be a problem :( ,

If I can attend it will most likely only be for one day, due to the travelling time, and I don't want to force my dad to have to take me on two consecutive days, especially as it is his weekend as well,

Would it be possible to attend for one of the days only?

:sorry:

Cheers

Tim

Would it be possible to attend for one of the days only?

No problem at all from our point of view Tim. A number of folks taking part in the GB will only be there for one day, some not at all - they will be arranging 'lifts' for their models.

peebeep

Sorry Tim, missed your post. I risk opprobrium from those who have followed the protocol of signing up by saying yes, but I would like to see your Camel on display. Therefore I would propose that if you want it on the Best of British Hallowed Tables at Telford, bring it with you on the understanding that it is ineligible for prize voting. You still have at least two opportunities with the Hurricane and Spitfire that were entered legitimately and hopefully you might be tempted to do more builds before the closing date. Assuming there are no objections how does that sound?

peebeep

Anymore space for a 1/72 Spitfire?

Ill join in with this if its ok?

And i will be at Telford!!!

Hi Guys,

The dust is finally settling on my house move and I can think about getting out the modelling stuff again so I'd like to belatedly throw my hat into the ring here with an Airfix 1:72 Handley Page O/400 if acceptable to you chaps.

I built one with the ATC early in the year (kindly donated to the cadets by RadioGnome) and enjoyed it so much I've sourced meself another. I'd motorise it again and mount it on a smaller wooden base this time, although the AAA battery will be integral within the fuselage so it could stand on its wheels - depends how much space there will be at Telford (assuming it makes the cut!).

Cheers

Al.

Photo of the O/400 built for this years Wing Air Day competition (we came 13th out of 23).

O400_17.jpg