How are we all doing?

So, how are you all getting along?

For myself, I'm struggling mightily here. I got stiffed with an unavoidable duty that's left me no modelling time at all for the last week, a fairly major setback if I'm honest. I do have all this weekend to try and catch up though, hopefully I will finish one of them if not both.

How is everyone else getting on? Need more time? There are some lovely builds going on, I'm really impressed at some of the models that are being put out here especially in such a short time :D

Jen.

How is everyone else getting on? Need more time?

I am pleased to say that I am almost finished. Sadly it hasn't helped the studying that I am supposed t be doing just now........

Have to say I quite like the restricted timeline of this GB. Puts the pressure on to get something finished rather than the mind set of "well there's 4 months to go", "3 months to go", "6 weeks to go", "Aaargh" which I normally leave deadlines to!!

Struggling! Mind you, I've gotten a lot further with this than anything else the past year, except for my Jaguar GB entry. Dunno if I'll get the decals in time either. We'll see hom it goes :)

Just the exhausts and the rudder to add to my Bulldog. I'm not even going to try and rig it - it's my first biplane for 30 odd years, and I know if I had a go at it, I'd cock it up!

I'm glad you've all made some progress, nice to see things moving towards a completion! Looks like we'll have a good turnout now. :thumbsup:

Only 5 more days to go remember, we close at midnight on the 15th May!! Come on, get 'em finished! ;)

Karl.

Got a coat of white on my Jag, been having all sorts of hassles with primers and top coats reacting with each other, been stripped twice. This was supposd to be a quick no frills build!

Hope to have it finished in a couple of days :D

Well having had a fun few weeks with my girlfriend in and out of hospital with kidney stones so having share child care duties and work has taken all of that time. Then just as i felt i had a free run i came down with a gum infection! :rant: Which left me feeling like :poke: all week, but the antibiotics seem to be doing there job now so all feeling good tomorrow will see a huge push towards finishing the Meatbox. That is assuming nothing else goes wrong :shocked: