Cyprus Short "Break"

Some nice photos there Mattie, I especially like the Griffin shots.

Just ordered the Belcher conversion for the UH-1N, with the idea of modelling one of the Cyprus machines so these will be very useful in the future. All I need to do now is find the Italeri kit and I'm all set.

Thanks for sharing

MarkC

Mate, those could be my shots from exactly 1 year ago, incredible, even the Nimrod. I got my bro ( He's RAF ) to let me climb over the Griffons, as I want to do a serious build one day, and I've got 2 CD's with over 300 detail pics of the SAR and troop carrier incarnations if anyone ever wants any. Watched the Reds from the point. Great memories.

Mark C- I've got the Italeri kit and Belcher conversion and vey nice they are too. If you need any reference, just PM me and I'll send my pics.

Mark C- I've got the Italeri kit and Belcher conversion and vey nice they are too. If you need any reference, just PM me and I'll send my pics.

Sorted, cheers for that

Much appreciated

MarkC

A few from my Short Break to Cyprus last weekend

P4250001.jpg

P4250003.jpg

Interesting to see those aircraft, particularily the Griffins, they seem to have rather overdone the pre-shading on the panel lines of one of them though :o

Be interesting to have a look around the airfield, I wonder if they have open days?

Best

Rich

shame you didnt get any pics of planes that arent actually there (if you know what i mean). if you get the chance check out the phantom down behind golf dispersal it would make an excellent weathering project/diorama