Jaguar ACT

OK, here is my entry for the Jaguar Group Build. It is a Jaguar Active Control Technology Demonstrator.

This was my first attempt at scratchbuilding any modifications. I used the Revell 1/72 GR1A kit and made the necessary modifications (build thread HERE) I cobbled together the decals from a number of sources, and also made some of my own with Inkjet decal paper.

Colours used :- White - Tamiya XF-1, Red - Citadel Blood Red, Blue - Vallejo Oxford Blue, Metallics - Citadel Mithril Silver, Chainmail, and Boltgun Metal.

Overall I'm extremely pleased with the result, even though it is not a masterpiece!

Dscf0456.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

DSCF0461.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

DSCF0473.jpg

DSCF0474.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

Comments, good or bad, always appreciated!!

Thanks for looking!

Karl.

Lovely job, Karl. You've really done the business with this one matey :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Truly a job well done :partytime:

Ian

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it! :D

I've seen the ACT many times at Cosford, and when the Jag GB came around I was inspired to have a go at making one. I've never seen another ACT built up so thought it'd be something a bit different too. I'll bring it along to the Gloucester show and pop it on the table.

Karl.

Karl, mate...........stand up and accept the standing ovation and applause, That is one fine feline. :clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:clif:

Edited by Angels49