Who will be the first building thge Nieuport 28

Repainted

Hi Bob

Sorry, no link. I´ll ask for the kit when I spoken to the distributer of Sweden. He promissed to send me the first kit when he got the shippment.That´s life my friend, just pic carefully your friends :speak_cool:

As soon I´ll have the kit,you´ll be seen pics here, I´ll promise

Larsa

Don´t be jealous Nico, It’s the northern light I guess. I got mail today and if I'm lucky I´ll have the kit next Friday, Also I will have the Albatros D1, witch just is realised in Sweden now. You see it’s not always we are first here. The distributor told me that it don´t matter if you order home just one kit number or three or five, it’s just the same cost anyway to get the paperwork’s thru customs and all that politics we modellers give a damn in. So the distributor told me if there ain´t much talk in the town about one kit he hold awhile just to wait in next kit. This was the fact with the Albatros D1, it’s just too similar to the DIII, so he din´ order just that kit until now when the Nieuport was coming.

So I´ll send in pics when I have the box

Larsa

• 1 month later...

I have review copies of both the Nieuport 28 and the Albatros D.I - they're beautiful.

The fabric effect on the Nieuport is stunning - the rear fuselage is faceted, no "hills and valleys." The wings are also right without hills and valleys and with the underside accurate. The kit is as simple as the 1/48 kit, and will likely look better when completed.

The D.I also has excellent fabric detail and all the other detail that was in the D.III. Those who might want to turn it into a D.II will find that not too difficult with "some modeling skill required." If you have the Eduard photo-etch wing radiator forthe D.III, such a conversion would be very easy indeed.

You can definitely buy these two in confidence. I'll be doing 1st look reviews at M2 in coming days.