Italeri Tornado ADV

Thunderjug

I have noticed from time to time this kit mentioned as expensive and hard to get hold of ebay sales fetching crazy prices. Well for those wanting one I have found a shop doing them at about £10 and the owner says he has quite a few.

PENNINE MODELS

33/35 MILL HEY

HAWORTH

KEIGHLEY YORKS

BD22 8NQ

United Kingdom

Phone: 01535 642367

I've been to 'Pennine Models' shop quite a few times (perhaps 1 or 2 times a year) - it's a fantastic traditional model shop with all sorts of kits stacked on the shelves.

Never seen a 1/48 Italeri ADV though, but plenty of the recently re-released 1/48 Italeri IDS kits. :shrug:

They may have found a stash of them though, tucked away in some dusty corner of the stock room - I'm sure that there must be loads of rare kit knocking around somewhere....

Karl

Edited by Karl

As of yesterday (15.03.08), the owner say's he has about 40 :analintruder: in stock. If you don't see, ask and mind the dog. :evil_laugh:

W

\

As another post ask, do they have an internet site?? I'm in the states and would really like a couple of them

Cheers,

Bob

\

As another post ask, do they have an internet site?? I'm in the states and would really like a couple of them

Cheers,

Bob

Give them a ring Bob, they are open at the moment, just got two myself for the grand sum of 20 quid!! The internet site is not the best.

Thanks for the head's up Thunderjug!

Marcus :)

Edited by Jelly

Give them a ring Bob, they are open at the moment, just got two myself for the grand sum of 20 quid!! The internet site is not the best.

Marcus,

yes i just tried to email them. it's hard for me to call, i'm in the US. I want to get a couple of them myself!!!

email would not go thru :angry:

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by Louie

Just hope this is the ADV version as the guy had to pass me onto his wife to answer the question but she didnt know... took my name and number and was going to check.

Cheers,

Neil

I asked the lady what was on the box when i spoke to her this morning, the first one she picked up was the "ECR" but then picked another and said "this one's got ADV on it" before i told her so.....

anyone consider calling and ordering 2 for me? I can send a paypl payment or trade, whatever works!!!

cheers,

bob

Hi Bob,

I'll give them a call tomorrow for you if you want me to. I fancy one myself as I only have an Airfix one at the moment which looks like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Regards

Andy :)

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems with him as I say he said he had quite a few in the store room. I guess he is more interested in sales in the shop than mail order. He is a bit of a misery but the wife is a bit more helpful.

I wonder how many they have left at this point ?

I think it's admirable that he is aware of the ebay prices now, and not willing to rip people off.

Now if he could just return phone calls.

I hope you can all find what you want.

It would be great if he got on the phone to Italeri ''make more please i got a huge order for ADV's''

i've been looking out about 4 times a week for 1/48 ADV's on ebay and they seemed to have dried up at the moment.....will anyone here turn their spent tenner into 2 more ? ;)

i have 1 in my mini-stashio for the TORNADO GB when it gets off the ground ! here's hoping :pray::tumble: