Ahobbybossa?

Ahasagawa? - close there the only one to end with an a....oops forgot this one

Atamiya? - that one does too

Arevella?

:stupid:

Matt

Hmmm verrrry interesting.

Nooooooooooo!

'asegawa or maybe Aoshima :lol: Sounds like Trumpeter though, hmmmm....

I should not worry to much if you do not get an F3 as we understand there are new Tornado GR1/4 and Tornado F3 kits in 1/48 Scale being released late 08 or early 09.

Sorry cannot say more at moment but Model Alliance are in discussion with a manufacturer for decal options.

They are also looking at Jaguar GR1/3 and T2/4, Harrier GR7/9 and T10/12 all in 1/48 scale.

Well, we have been waiting 2 years for MPM to do their 1/48 Sea Vixen so I won't hold my breath for these. Maybe in 2011....

Yes, I demand that you go down there this minute, heave a brick through their window, leave £20 on the counter and bring me back 2 ADVs before handing yourself in at the local copshop... ok? :)

No I cant do that anymore under the terms of my latest ASBO.

We'll soon find out the truth when ADVs start turning up on eBay regularly! :lol:

That is unless Thunderjug did as bidden & ram-raided the shop last night! :unsure:

LOL no chance mate I was on the early shift today I was in bed for eight last night with me Horlicks.

Just spoken to guy, thought I might pick one up.

But he only ever had 3 in stock so I dipped out ! :shithappens:

Dan

Wot a bloody liar he told me in front of 3 witnesses, Wolfpack being one of them that he had at least twenty of them in the store room. He will get no more custom from me. If I do see any more cheep anywhere I will buy them and sell them on for what they cost me.

Wot a bloody liar he told me in front of 3 witnesses, Wolfpack being one of them that he had at least twenty of them in the store room. He will get no more custom from me. If I do see any more cheep anywhere I will buy them and sell them on for what they cost me.

Called him today at 12....he told me that he only ever had 3 of them and they all sold quickly, then he offered to sell me an Tornado IDS kit.

Very strange ?? Well if he doesnt want to sell them, what can you do?

Well, we have been waiting 2 years for MPM to do their 1/48 Sea Vixen so I won't hold my breath for these. Maybe in 2011....

One thing to remember is that the possible 'source companies' for this latest rumor seem to have had great success with British subjects recently and at least one has gotten though most of it's huge 2007 Nurenberg release list in 18 months and really didn't have much of a new release schedule or even announcements at this year's show, so the other shoe still should drop from our new Chinese hobby overlords.

As for MPM it seems that they are The Czech version of Trumpeter's 32nd release list...eventually we'll see the Sea Vixen in 48th. Too bad for me it's a limited run kit which I hate, instead of a mainstream injection kit, but then again we have not seen 'the list' from our friends to the east (or to the west if you are American).

Back to The thread....I just want a Tornado or two in 48th, the only scale I have never built one in, and have not built one in nearly 15 years, since the Hasegawa 72nd came out, the last ones readily available here.

Matt

I'm slighly wee weed. i finally got a call thru from the states, they took my credit card number,email,etc and said they would contact me if there were any problems. now i wonder if there will be any problems with my credit card. A little underhanded wauy to do business!!!