Italeri Tornado ADV

Thunderjug

So with you lot filling yer boots with F3's does this mean well soon see a glut of them on Ebay?? I'll be keeping an eye out :fight:

They will be staying firmly in my hands!! Destined for two of these bird's.

733TGTornadoF3.jpg

020707WADZE734JUTornadoF3111SqnAnni.jpg

ZG753HHTornadoF3111SqnRAF170705Fair.jpg

Should have bought three!

I've called repeatedly.

I called at 6:59 AM my time and no answer.

Called a few times from work.

All I get is a few ring tones, then it changes to a different ring tone.

I REALLY would like to be able to place an order sigh.

This is turning a bit embarrassing for me by the looks of things. I have dealt with this guy on and off for years with no problems but that was only in the shop itself, He is a bit of misery but not answering the phone is strange. Sorry if this has proved a dead end guys.

ThunderJug,

I cant see how this is in any way a reflection on you.

All you did was tell everyone about a hidden trove.

The owners response or lack thereof is the responsibility of the owner. I know dealing by mail and the internet is not to all tastes, but, it is the way forward. Who knows, maybe they went on a vacation.

If you hadn't mentioned it, those kits would all likely still be sitting there.

I will keep trying.

All the best.

This is turning a bit embarrassing for me by the looks of things. I have dealt with this guy on and off for years with no problems but that was only in the shop itself, He is a bit of misery but not answering the phone is strange. Sorry if this has proved a dead end guys.

Yes, I demand that you go down there this minute, heave a brick through their window, leave £20 on the counter and bring me back 2 ADVs before handing yourself in at the local copshop... ok? :)

Bad news people.

Managed to get through today. Firstly, the reason why no one has been able to reach them for the past two days is the shop is only open from Wednesday to Sunday! Secondly, they've now all sold out of Tornado ADV's....apparently.

Back to eBay!

Cheers,

Mark

He's probably now retired to a hot and sunny country surrounded by beauties, being spoon fed luxury strawberries along with giant umbrella cocktails.

All because the modeller loves ADV's !

We'll soon find out the truth when ADVs start turning up on eBay regularly! :lol:

That is unless Thunderjug did as bidden & ram-raided the shop last night! :unsure:

Mark,

Thanks for letting us know.

Not the news I wanted to hear, but, what can you do?

Gee, I wonder how many Vulcans they have...

Are you after a 1/72 Airfix Vulcan? If so, drop me a PM. I'm selling my 1/72 stash as I'm moving up to 1/48, and I happen to have a shrink-wrapped Vulcan that I was going to list on here at the weekend.

I should not worry to much if you do not get an F3 as we understand there are new Tornado GR1/4 and Tornado F3 kits in 1/48 Scale being released late 08 or early 09.

Sorry cannot say more at moment but Model Alliance are in discussion with a manufacturer for decal options.

They are also looking at Jaguar GR1/3 and T2/4, Harrier GR7/9 and T10/12 all in 1/48 scale.

I should not worry to much if you do not get an F3 as we understand there are new Tornado GR1/4 and Tornado F3 kits in 1/48 Scale being released late 08 or early 09.

Sorry cannot say more at moment but Model Alliance are in discussion with a manufacturer for decal options.

They are also looking at Jaguar GR1/3 and T2/4, Harrier GR7/9 and T10/12 all in 1/48 scale.

Not even a little bit more.....

Manufacturer starting with a? And end with a?

Go on....you know you want to!!

A new kit?

Well that is great news.

Hopefully it will be sooner rather then later.

Thanks for the heads up. Very much appreciated.

I've said before and I will say it again, with all the releases this year, it's been a great year, and it looks to be just getting better!

Not even a little bit more.....

Manufacturer starting with a? And end with a?

Go on....you know you want to!!

Oh ok, starts with a and ends with z

Seriously, Far East manufacturer is all I can say.

There is also talk of AMX in both scales from same company plus early Harrier family including Sea Harriers.

In 1/72 scale some very exciting releases, SH-2G Seasprite plus lots of others. Shame though about the RAN Seasprites.

There is also talk of AMX in both scales from same company plus early Harrier family including Sea Harriers.

In 1/72 scale some very exciting releases, SH-2G Seasprite plus lots of others. Shame though about the RAN Seasprites.

Looks like another entry into 'New and forthcoming releases'.

Robert

Manufacturer starting with an A and ending with A

Ok....

Airfixa?

Academya?

Atumpetera?

Ahobbybossa?

Ahasagawa? - close there the only one to end with an a....oops forgot this one

Atamiya? - that one does too

Arevella?

:stupid:

Matt

Hmmm verrrry interesting.

I'd say that's worthy of an annoucement in your forum... But you don't have one, do you? :hmmm:

Ok now that I got my sillies out of me there

We are talking 48th then and a mainstream (no resin and p.e. encrusted kits please) injection mold?

A manufacturer that seems to be having great success with British subjects recently.....that may be releasing a 32nd GR-7 sometime this year...that has been rumored to be doing a 32nd Jag....and they may be looking at a 48th Tornado!

maybe I can finally give up trying to find a bloody Airfix GR-1 here in the States to do a Gulf War runway buster....maybe

Matt

Looks like we should maybe update a little in the Rumor Control thread then.

Edited by Matt Roberts

Ok now that I got my sillies out of me there

We are talking 48th then and a mainstream (no resin and p.e. encrusted kits please) injection mold?

Matt

Looks like we should maybe update a little in the Rumor Control thread then.

No these are mainstream injection moulded which is what is interesting.

There will be an anouncement over the next couple of months from my understanding.

Whilst their list is huge and some great ideas, I would think that even if they half of the planned releases it would take 2 to 3 years.

The Tornado GR1/4 though is good news and I cannot understand why Revell never moulded this as a new tool similar to the 1/72 or 1/32 scale kits?