wanted !

jono

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone can help,

I am trying to find Aeroclubs 1/48th Dragon Rapide from a few years ago. Dont suppose anyone has one tucked away behind the sofa/in the loft/in the garage/hidden away so the wife wont find it (delete as applicable) that they want to dispose of ?

thanks in advance

jono

Hi jono,

I recall reading a thread some time ago on another well known forum (when Rapides were reaching ridiculous prices on ebay) that Aeroclub were working on re-releasing the kit as a completely injection moulded one rather than having the previous vac formed fuselage. However no indication was given of when the release might be.

Regards

Mike

Hi jono,

I recall reading a thread some time ago on another well known forum (when Rapides were reaching ridiculous prices on ebay) that Aeroclub were working on re-releasing the kit as a completely injection moulded one rather than having the previous vac formed fuselage. However no indication was given of when the release might be.

Regards

Mike

I am hoping to re-release the Rapide at some point, but no time frame as yet.

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kiwi Resins make a 48th scale kit with some nice engine and interior detail. Orion Miniatures are to shortly release what they claim will be a state of the art Rapide in quarter scale, with decal options for BEA and 'Woman of the Empire' machines.

http://orionminiatures.com/model.php?mUID=1001

Despite the page saying it ready for order, my understanding it is not quite ready yet.

Marty...

Edited by marty_hopkirk