This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Membership numbers

Howdo all,

As I write this, our membership stands at 1,234. Didn't seem so long ago that we breached 1,000, and we're almost 1/4 of the way to the next 1,000! I'm still amazed how things are going, and thanks to everyone for all their input - almost 135,000 posts worth!!! :clap2:

There's still a lot of lurkers out there, and I'd urge you all to come forward and introduce yourselves if you've joined already, or register & say hello if you've not. The majority of us don't bite, but the ones that do are wearing muzzles ;)

almost 135,000 posts worth!!! :clap2:

Yeah but Bex is responsible for 100,000 of those :winkgrin:

Yeah but Bex is responsible for 100,000 of those :winkgrin:

Why oi oughtta..................... :hmmm: Perhaps a week or two banished to my Naughty Corner might help? But then again, I thought it was Big Bird that had posted over a 100,000?

Bexy

Perhaps a week or two banished to my Naughty Corner might help?

Ok only if there's a modelling table there :D

Ok only if there's a modelling table there :D

Oh yes, I couldnt live without one :yikes: but no ClankyTankyWheelyThingys allowed :evil_laugh:

Bex

... But then again, I thought it was Big Bird that had posted over a 100,000?

Okay okay so I'm the highest poster in the past 24 hours, but you joined a month before me and you're over 1000 posts ahead of me, not that I'm counting of course :hmmm:

Okay okay so I'm the highest poster in the past 24 hours, but you joined a month before me and you're over 1000 posts ahead of me, not that I'm counting of course :hmmm:

I'd be careful or you might get your posts stripped like I did

I've got the most profile views... It's amazing what a pair of jugs can do :winkgrin:

Bob

Oh yes I've watched Louise 'blag' parking spaces and favours with a flutter of her eyelashes and flash of her cleavage.

Mish Von RunningtohidebeforeLouisereadsthis.

For those members who are posting faster than a lightning in Full AB at 10,000m, try this number 01-1-966-POSTHLP. Operators are standing by to take your call. The first hour is free; because most visitors need months of therapy. :analintruder:

We hit (not literally) 1,300 members today :)

We hit (not literally) 1,300 members today :)

Wot like this :chair: or like this :banghead: or like this even :whip:

The forum's doing pretty well eh? Yay us! :worthy:

Mike, John and Nige (and Mike and Greg) I'd say it's a tribute to the concept/guidelines you set up in the beginning :speak_cool:

The forum's doing pretty well eh? Yay us! :worthy:

Mike, John and Nige (and Mike and Greg) I'd say it's a tribute to the concept/guidelines you set up in the beginning :speak_cool:

No Martin, it's more the fact that once you've joined you can't leave. :analintruder:

Edited by T-Tango

The size is about right, i have seen forums start small and grow TOO big in my opinion because for one simple reason....if you need a quick answer to a problem, your post can very quickly fly down the list and onto the next page and thereafter.

I'm very pleased to announce that BM now has 1,500 members - I've just let in a chap by the name of Radek Vapno to bring up the magic one & a half millennium... :welcome: Radek :clap2:

Yaaay...Go Radek!...:P:D

Yeehah!! 1500 and still going strong, well done Britmodeller, once again thanks to Mike, Nige and John for making the forums a huge success. :thumbsup:

big-jugs.com nick?

Is that for large scale P-47 fans mate?

Daz get a life! :D