Please Mr Moderators

Mike

Otherwise I won't get mine finished :unsure:

If anyone else is likely to miss the deadline, chime in here & try to make the Mods feel bad, so they extend it ;)

Yes, whose bottom do I have to kiss, erm I mean who do I need to ask pretty please for an extension? :kissing2: Would be a shame to miss the deadline, but then again I don't want to take the p***, seeing as so many people have worked very hard to get there on time.

Would anyone be offended if it was extended??

Regards

Andy :)

Yes, extension extension... I'm awaiting my office being rebuilt before I can do any painting!

How about extending to...

30th April - 1st anniversary of the final operational day of the Jaguar in RAF service?

31st May - 1st anniversary of the last RAF Jaguar squadron's disbandment?

2nd July - 1st anniversary of the very last RAF Jaguar flight ever?

20th December - 1st anniversary of the very last UK Jaguar flight ever (unless...)?

Yes, whose bottom do I have to kiss, erm I mean who do I need to ask pretty please for an extension?

Mine and Col's (Col seems to be a bit absent recently)

I'm in favour of this as I've just got back from the Far East and I too could do with some extra time - shall we say extended to the end of April now :D

Right you lot, get kissing

Errrm, the GB forum sub-title here has had the end date as 30th April since the beginning I think. Plus our infallible illustrious (and screwed up :winkgrin:) leader stated in this post that the end date was April 30th - I won't mention that 1st October until 30th April is 7 months though ............

Ian (aka Confused of Canada)

You can see why Mike's the boss. He's always coming up with these great ideas (hang about......... I think I'm kissing the wrong bottom :unsure: ).

Anyway, an extension sounds like a good idea. I am making progress with my Jag (finally managed to get the MA decals that I wanted for it, too), but a bit more time = less chance of rushed balls-up. ;)

Then all I've gotta do is sort out my Kodak software (cos I can't upload any pics onto me computer, at the mo).

You can see why Mike's the boss. He's always coming up with these great ideas

Looks like I was already showing some prescience when I set up the GB forum almost 6 months ago, cos I set the end date as 30th April anyway.... Oops! :lol:

I must admit I thought we were working towards 30th April anyway... so yes, please extend the time just in case!!!

Karl.

My fault :dunce: