Prizes Prizes Prizes

desmojen

Well if we want some prizes, we need to get some donations eh! :winkgrin:

I'll start the ball roling with a Tamiya bike kit. Not chosen which yet but I will notify when I have. I know Karl has something up his sleeve as well.

Anyone else want to donate anything?

Jen.

• 4 months later...

Ok this is bad. Not too many prizes. I believe I had already offered one via PM.

Anyway I shall formalise the donation her :)

1:72 Revell Harrier GR Mk 7

And as I have tried to sell these twice now and no takers.

1:72 Revell Mil Mi-24 Hind D 'Tigermeet'

1:72 Revell Fiat G.91 'Tigermeet'

I hope we can get some more prices. I know the ones I'm donation are not vehicles hope the recipients don't mind.

Come on BM dig deep.

Well if we want some prizes, we need to get some donations eh! :winkgrin:

I'll start the ball roling with a Tamiya bike kit. Not chosen which yet but I will notify when I have. I know Karl has something up his sleeve as well.

Anyone else want to donate anything?

Jen.

ive not done group builds before so dont know how long it takes to encourage people to donate,but it looks like its starting to happen and i wont have to say wot a tight bunch you are.

I HAVE A 125 SCALE COBRA to put in and i will find a couple more in the next few days :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well seeing as the motor builds have been really cracking and there are some hugely talented modellers doing their bike and car stuff,

i'll donate a 1/48 Monogram F-104C. Great kit, lots of detail, raised and recessed panels tho, but then it is a 25yrs old release!

• 1 month later...

hi folks, nice to see such great builds, I've been sorting out the office/workshop and come across a couple of A4 photos taken when I was catering for a Subaru Test day some years ago, both are signed, one is peter solburg the other is his co driver phil mils, you are welcome to have them as an extra prize

Regards Ian