East Kirkby

AndyL

Makes a change seeing that Cranberry without your harris hangin out of it bexy :kissing2::tease: .

John Von runnin like hell.

Makes a change seeing that Cranberry without your harris hangin out of it bexy :kissing2::tease: .

John Von runnin like hell.

Cheeky Git :tease: I cant help it if I go all goey eyed over a Cranberry, dont forget I saw you & Big Bird drool all over Just Jane :tease: But yes, I have to agree a pic of this without my non photogenic backside getting in the way :yikes:

Bex von CHasingJohnBoyRapidly :evil_laugh:

I remember the bomber variant from BAe Salmesbury. In the early 80's, they had several of these which were intended for sale to the Argentinian Air Force, but due to, er 'political issues' they ended up stuck at Salmsebury until they were flogged off for '£1' each!!!!! Buyer had to pay for collection and delivery. I was lucky enough to get passage into one Canberra during a family open day in the mid-80's. These beasts were panted in sky blue and I remember (apart from almost damaging my wedding tackle on the yolk) that most of the instruments were held on with rubber bands and tape. These pics bring back loads of memories of the 'cable management' of the Canberra. What a stunning design. To me, they go hand in hand with the E.E. Lightning.

Beautiful machine. Pity we can't have designs like this today :(

Jim

Edited by dieschwalbe