Parc Fermé

dswoofie

Ayrton Senna's 1990 MP4/5B built from the Tamiya 1/20 kit, using crazy modeler decals, Hiroboy Zero paints , photoetch rivets as well as resin electrical connectors and vinyl scale tubing, not to mention the seat belts by modelhiro.

This is my personal tribute to one of the greatest drivers ever to grace the earth.

M1.jpg

M3.jpg

M2.jpg

M5.jpg

M4.jpg

M7.jpg

M6.jpg

M10.jpg

M9.jpg

And, although not the last to be finished,maybe stumbling over the line as the last to be posted in here (cos I forgot!!) is my humble little 911 historic rally car. Built for a charity auction on a full size Porsche board (for which she raised £160 fo Macmillan Cancer Support), it was built in a rush to a deadline, so there's things on her I wish I could have done better, and in no way does she compare to some of the gems built for this groupbuild!

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF1113.jpg

DSCF1109.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

I hope to be starting soon on a 'commission charity' build for a member of the above mentioned Porsche board, of the stunning 911 RSR that he has recently acquired. So hopefully there'll be a bit more dosh heading Macmillans way soon!

All the best, great builds everyone!!

Keef