north korean decals

Howard of Effingham

Trevor,

I know that the KP Mig-15 in 1/72 had some North Korean decals in it. I've got them around somewhere if you want them?

Can't guarantee the quality of them as they were usually poor to begin with! If you want them I'll bring 'em along to the meet on the 7th...

Karl.

I answered another post on this very topic last night!

The Gran MiG-15 has them, and they would be about the right size.

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=GRAN7204

You would get a free MiG-15 kit with the decals!

The original boxing of the KP MiG-15 had them as well. I think they also appeared on old ESCI sheets, but they are long out of production.

John

Howard -

Note if you do find DPRKAF markings that I've yet to find an instance where they applied them to the wing upper surfaces. That goes for every kind of airplane they've ever flown. Poland used to be the same way. I've seen Google Earth shots of North Korean airfields (recent), and you can clearly see that everything from the Il-28s to the Su-25s lack them...

J

Trevor,

I know that the KP Mig-15 in 1/72 had some North Korean decals in it. I've got them around somewhere if you want them?

Can't guarantee the quality of them as they were usually poor to begin with! If you want them I'll bring 'em along to the meet on the 7th...

yes please.

i gotta keep phoenix happy somehow! :evil_laugh::evil_laugh:

see you friday.