Classic Airframes Canberra

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Cucumber error- sounds painful- cam you explain please... too early in the day for photos though...

Have you read Terry Pratchett's Hogfather?

The magical computer (Hex) has some very peculiar error messages (like +++ Out of cheese error - Redo from start +++), and I liked that one so much I decided to use it as a signature...

Another funny mistake I made on the T17 was to cyano some lead inside the nose part without blowing air to cool the stuff down while the CA was curing.

canberrat17020.JPG

The surface detail has gone AWOL. Ain't that surprising?

S.

Have you read Terry Pratchett's Hogfather?

The magical computer (Hex) has some very peculiar error messages (like +++ Out of cheese error - Redo from start +++), and I liked that one so much I decided to use it as a signature...

Another funny mistake I made on the T17 was to cyano some lead inside the nose part without blowing air to cool the stuff down while the CA was curing.

canberrat17020.JPG

The surface detail has gone AWOL. Ain't that surprising?

S.

You are SO unlucky mate- you melted the model up and ended with a dolphin shape patch- if it had been the face of christ you could have sold it for billions

Post edit- 1o seconds and counting....

You are SO unlucky mate- you melted the model up and ended with a dolphin shape patch- if it had been the face of christ you could have sold it for billions

:thumbsup:

I've noticed several photos of Canberra's parked up with both Rudder and horizonatal stabiliser flaps off centre - The back end of a Canberra is a bit boring, so I spent the morning cutting these out with a sharp knife. I'll detail the insides up a bit too.

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture009-3.jpg

I've two in the stash..a B2 that will be a T4 and a T17.....warts and all eh?

Having built a few CA meat-boxes in the past I thought that the cranberries shouldn't be that difficult..looking at your pic's I'm not too sure ...

What was Jules think abount with those half-arsed extended airbrakes in the wing!!

Bring on the Airfix Cranberries....

Well, I *was* thinking of getting myself a CA Canberra to do for my dad, but looking at these builds, I don't think I'll bother.....

(we need a fill and sand smilie)

Well lets hope Airfix can improve on the CA kits - if they can were laughing, because it will be a fine kit Bill.

I just hope it is too!! The Nimrod is being tooled by Trumpeter, AFAIK the Canberra's are too...bring on the PR9!!!