Typhoons at Mawgan

paul_c

not sure if this has been posted on here but there is a detachment of Typhoons from 29 sqn at St.Mawgan at the moment. they woke me up yesterday flying circuits over my house...... :(

theres at least 3 or 4 here and the roads around the airfield are busy with spotters making the most of the good weather. belive it or not, this is the first time ive ever seen a Typhoon in the flesh (albiet flying) and im quite impressed at how good they really look B)

not sure if this has been posted on here but there is a detachment of Typhoons from 29 sqn at St.Mawgan at the moment. they woke me up yesterday flying circuits over my house...... :(

theres at least 3 or 4 here and the roads around the airfield are busy with spotters making the most of the good weather. belive it or not, this is the first time ive ever seen a Typhoon in the flesh (albiet flying) and im quite impressed at how good they really look B)

Brilliant, at least they will keep the seagulls at bay :D

There are 6x Typhoons at St Mawgan, 29 sqn are in the process of working up and will be there until Friday.

I work at St Mawgan or Newquay international airport as it will sadly be known over on the civilian side.

there we go, horses mouth! whereabouts do you work there mate? i was at HMF for 3 years until it closed.....

Spoke to Opps at St Mawgan today it looks like that there here for another week, Give St Mawgan your support make a positive phone call to counter all the negitive calls St Mawgan is going to get. SH :angel:

Pete, it never even crossed my mind that he was having a pop!

i agree with you. to be honest if people want to 'escape to the country' for piece and quiet and end up buying a house next to an active RAF base then its their own faults!