Gulf war Tornado GR1 decals sheet 1/72

Antoine

Appart the Hi decal line sheet, which is not currently available?

1:72

Hi Decal - HD72001 Tornado Gr.1 ZA447 "MiG Eater"; ZD739 "Armoured Charmer"; Italian AF "MM7019"; Saudi AF "757" Scan 1 2 3

Modeldecal - ML116 Tornado F.3 111st Sq, Gr.1A ZA372 "Sally T"

Carpena - CP7237 Saudi AF Tornado F3 "2907" Scan 1

Superscale - SS72615 Saudi AF Tornado IDS "701"

Model Decal - ML109 Tornado Gr.1 ZA452 "Gulf Killer", ZD746 "Alarm Belle", ZD748 "Anola Kay", ZA491 "Nikki", ZD890 "Hello Kuwait/Goodbye Iraq" and ZD739 Armoured Charmer" Scan 1

Model Decal - ML110 Tornado Gr.1 ZA465 "Foxy Killer", ZA447 "MiG Eater", ZD747 "Anna Louise", ZD851 "Amanda Jane", ZD890 "Hello Kuwait/Goodbye Iraq" and ZD847 "Where do you want it ?" Scan 1 2 3

Xtradecal - X02472 Tornado Gr.1A - ZD845 "Angel Face", ZA376 "Mrs. Miggins", ZD809 "Awesome Annie", ZD890 "Hello Kuwait-Goodbye Iraq", ZA374 "Miss BehavinĀ“", ZA463 "Flying High" - Garfield nose art Scan 1

Almark Decals - ALDS7210 Tornado GR.1A ZD850 "Cherry Lips", ZD719 "Check Six", ZD715B "Luscious Lizzie" and ZD844 "Donna Ewin" Scan 1

All info courtesy of Jakub Cikhart from http://www.dstorm.eu/pages/en/other/decals.html

One of our new members.VFDecals is in the process of creating a decal sheet for Op Granby Tornado's.I'm providing him with all my nose art & walk round pics to help him out.Hopefully he'll do them in all scales.

Apart from that,I think it's a very limited Genre.

Merv

I've already got one the Telic decal sheet from model alliance for a future GR4 (Far away futur!!!)

Just have to find how to build a GR4 from a GR1!!!

Nevertheless, for I have found the Hi decal sheet, which will fit very well for a Revell 1/72 GR1.

;)

I've already got one the Telic decal sheet from model alliance for a future GR4 (Far away futur!!!)

Just have to find how to build a GR4 from a GR1!!!

Nevertheless, for I have found the Hi decal sheet, which will fit very well for a Revell 1/72 GR1.

;)

Have a look in the reference section stickies.

I have a shedload of Tornado detail photo's in there including nose art.

You'll find it useful.

Merv

• 3 weeks later...
Appart the Hi decal line sheet, which is not currently available?

Antoine,

I have a complete set of the following

Modeldecal 109

Modeldecal 110

Can supply relevant Tornado markings from;

Almark 72 S10

Xtradecal 72-22

Xtradecal 72-23

Xtradecal 72-24

I have now upscaled to 1/48 and will sell the above if you are interested. I'm keeping the Victor decals though!

Anyone Interested in the 1/72 Jag and Bucc decals from the above sheets Plus Almark S12 ????

One of our new members.VFDecals is in the process of creating a decal sheet for Op Granby Tornado's.I'm providing him with all my nose art & walk round pics to help him out.Hopefully he'll do them in all scales.

Apart from that,I think it's a very limited Genre.

Merv

I don't think it's going to happen Spike :(

Brian announced on May 14th that he was closing VF-Decals and effectively going offline. Hasn't been on here since April 29th (I think it was). Bugger.

:viking:

I don't think it's going to happen Spike :(

Brian announced on May 14th that he was closing VF-Decals and effectively going offline. Hasn't been on here since April 29th (I think it was). Bugger.

Oh dear.... I hope that's not the case. I saw some of the results on ARC of the poo-poo that some people give him over whatever it may be (I don't know), and it seemed to really upset him. I also remember that he came back from the brink once he'd had chance to consider his decision, so let's hope this is a temporary situation.

I understand that quite a few small businesses - you might call them micro-brands - have trouble with people almost bullying them into doing this or that, and I believe that doing decals in "their" scale is quite a hot topic with most of these decal producers. Some people can even manage to bring their mean spirited personalities into their hobby :rolleyes:

Did I just have a minor rant? :blush:

Aye, but you only aired the same opinion as most of us feel :angry:

Dunno what it is with ARC lately but find I'm less inclined to visit it after certain 'incidents' in the recent past, some of the crap Brian had to put up with was only the start of it.

Aye, but you only aired the same opinion as most of us feel :angry:

Dunno what it is with ARC lately but find I'm less inclined to visit it after certain 'incidents' in the recent past, some of the crap Brian had to put up with was only the start of it.

Me too,I go on it every now & again to puruse the boards but I'm finding less & less content to interest me.And most of the topics are re-runs of a old question. IE, What is the colour of the cockpit of the F18 E?

The's not enough British interest to hold my attention I'm afraid!

Britmodeler on the other hand is permanently on my monitor! :partytime::worthy:

Oh dear.... I hope that's not the case. I saw some of the results on ARC of the poo-poo that some people give him over whatever it may be (I don't know), and it seemed to really upset him. I also remember that he came back from the brink once he'd had chance to consider his decision, so let's hope this is a temporary situation.

I understand that quite a few small businesses - you might call them micro-brands - have trouble with people almost bullying them into doing this or that, and I believe that doing decals in "their" scale is quite a hot topic with most of these decal producers. Some people can even manage to bring their mean spirited personalities into their hobby :rolleyes:

Well, here's the post he made on ARC

First off I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, nor am I going to dragg out one of those long good byes that some choose to post. My main reason for making such an announcement is, I have decal customers waiting on orders and I felt they desrved an explanation as to why I'm getting out of the decal biz and leaving ARC.

Fact of the matter is, I'm leaving ARC, but on good terms. For a long time, VF-Decals and ARC had consumed my daily life, to the point that it started affecting my marriage and I almost lost my wife of 7 years to it. Thank goodness my wife and I are sorting things out, and things are on the mend. My family comes first and my wife means more than anything to me, which is why I won't be hanging around or operating VF-Decals any longer.

Now, for VF-Decals business. I'm shutting down VF-Decals for 2 reasons, the main reason is I can no longer contend with the stress of running an aftermarket company because it started to consume my marriage and it was either decals or my wife.

Since I'm not the kind of guy who wants to leave my customers hanging, here's how you can reach me.

My email is: [email protected]

My cell number is: 256-426-7511

If you have a pending order on the VF-31 last cruise sheet or the F-14 data/stencil sheet, please bare with me over the next month or so. The sheets did come in as of Tuesday (they look awesome btw!), and all I'm waiting on now are the instructions which are going to the printers this week. I will be processing orders as soon as the instructions come in.

I've made some great friends here, and to them, I wish you all the best. Thanks for all your support and for everything guys. I wish you all the best.

Take care.

Brian

So unfortunately I think it's for good this time :(